New member intro thanks guys

Haha. My bad. I draw for a living. I use Solidwork to develop new products
I used solidworks 3d cad for developing engineering models & blueprints :thumb: I don't use nothing but weed now cuz I'm retired :rofl::rofl:

I used solidworks 3d cad for developing engineering models & blueprints :thumb: I don't use nothing but weed now cuz I'm retired :rofl::rofl:
Nice! I taught myself Inventor when I worked for Philip's it's an Autodesk product. I couldnt talk them into Solidworks. It's all the Same thing, accept Pro E. That's totally different. I want to retire damn it!

Nice! I taught myself Inventor when I worked for Philip's it's an Autodesk product. I couldnt talk them into Solidworks. It's all the Same thing, accept Pro E. That's totally different. I want to retire damn it!
22 years a ranger, was injured my last tour and went to school while I recouped :thumb: apparently I was a natural with all things computers :popcorn: worked in cyber warfare for 4 years :nomo: developing all kinds of shit I can't talk about :rofl::snowboating:

22 years a ranger, was injured my last tour and went to school while I recouped :thumb: apparently I was a natural with all things computers :popcorn: worked in cyber warfare for 4 years :nomo: developing all kinds of shit I can't talk about :rofl::snowboating:
That's wild. I have a friend that used to design battle simulations. It's amazing what goes on behind the scenes

Back
Top Bottom