Newbie :)

lovely420

Hi everyone my name is Lovely420. For the last year i had been an oregon medical marijuana patient and had a great time learning and growing during last years outdoor grow season. I plan on putting the knowledge i have gained to use again, and look forward to learning more....:slide:

Check out the long term beneficial effects

Research on marijuana as a treatment for Alzheimer's disease began because of the drug's success in slowing progression of multiple sclerosis and reducing patients' pain, Wenk said. Alzheimer's affects a similar part of the brain that MS does.

Other research has shown that young people who take Advil regularly for arthritis, drink alcohol in moderation or smoke cigarettes reduce their risks of developing Alzheimer's as they age, but marijuana is the first substance that has worked on older brains in experiments.

Alzheimer's screening is available for people in their 30s, but it is expensive and many people do not recognize the warning signs. "People get diagnosed [with Alzheimer's] in their 60s, and they need something now," Wenk said.

Separating the benefits of marijuana from the high is a problem the researchers encountered, and Wenk said that it might not be possible. "That poses a problem, because you can't be making people with memory loss high," he said.

Welcome
Doc NOX

:welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the globe. I would love to see Oregon someday from the Cascades, to Klamath, and Portland, I hear it is beautiful. Why not:surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some terrific links to Our Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
The Munki's Playground
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
420 Cannasumer Reports Competition - GrowLEDHydro's 600W LED vs. 600W HPS by Be Irie
The VipersNest Continuous
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher
Health Canada Seed Stock Test Grow
OBX's Hempy 400 Watt Vertical CMH Blue Widow Strawberry Cough Diesel fall grow '10
Sour Diesel #8 indoor, 2x600w, soil, FF nutes

Back
Top Bottom