Mycelium Farmer's Psilocybin Mushroom Basement Grow

Go for it my little Italian robe buddy, ain’t nothing like a nice scroom ride.lol CL🍀. :surf: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I hear and have tried micro dosing twice and I have enjoyed the calm feeling that my brain and body got. I was initially really nervous cause I hate that kinda uneasy stomach feeling after you take shrooms and I don't like being too far gone where my reality is altered. My cousin assured me I'd be fine with the latter but the first couple times I ate them, I probably would get that tummy tickle just cause I have 0 tolerance but that would also change over time. Just haven't gotten around to it with everything going on and she's my only contact for it as obviously, I have no idea how to make them-hence why I'm following along. Have heard it is super easy though so, yea, let's go!

That’s awesome, now I’m happy that I haven’t ordered anything yet because I would much rather buy something from a @420 Magazine Sponsor. I’m going to try making a Martha tent. I already have a good idea for making one using a wardrobe closet. I know that I can recoup my expenses providing fresh scrooms to my hood. lol But of course friends are always free. CL🍀. :surf::cheesygrinsmiley:

Same.. I had just finished locking down sources and was figuring out costs when I saw Robs post about sponsors

Young me would be so jealous and proud of what adult me is doing these days while stubbornly pretending I wasn’t impressed with myself 🤣

Same.. I had just finished locking down sources and was figuring out costs when I saw Robs post about sponsors

Young me would be so jealous and proud of what adult me is doing these days while stubbornly pretending I wasn’t impressed with myself 🤣
Young me would be living in Florida and trying to 🤔figure out a way of making big $$$ supplying members with Gulf Coast Cubensis. Lmao 😂. CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

No like blue oyster not medicinal they fruited them at the shop and then resell the spent spores to Gardner's
Spent Mushroom Grow Blocks
$15.00 – $100.00

Spent Mushroom Grow Blocks make a superb compost and soil amendment. These blocks are what’s left after we’ve harvested 1-2 flushes, but they still have a lot of life left in them. There’s a good chance you’ll be able to obtain a 3rd flush by misting the block as a grow kit, before breaking it up into your soil.

Incorporating mycelium into your soil will help plants absorb water and nutrients, as well as build up the immunity of trees and plants. This is called the mycorrhizal network, and it literarily acts as a communication platform between trees and plants!

Re-incorporate spent blocks in your garden’s biome, and get fresh mushrooms straight from your own garden beds (weather permitting). An easy way to do this with the ‘trench-method’.

Spent Mushroom Grow Blocks
$15.00 – $100.00

Spent Mushroom Grow Blocks make a superb compost and soil amendment. These blocks are what’s left after we’ve harvested 1-2 flushes, but they still have a lot of life left in them. There’s a good chance you’ll be able to obtain a 3rd flush by misting the block as a grow kit, before breaking it up into your soil.

Incorporating mycelium into your soil will help plants absorb water and nutrients, as well as build up the immunity of trees and plants. This is called the mycorrhizal network, and it literarily acts as a communication platform between trees and plants!

Re-incorporate spent blocks in your garden’s biome, and get fresh mushrooms straight from your own garden beds (weather permitting). An easy way to do this with the ‘trench-method’.
I just copied And pasted ✌️

Awesome! I'm in. :popcorn:

I first foraged for Liberty Caps (Psilocybe Semilanceata), and tried Golden Teachers (Psilocybe Cubensis), back in the 70's and tried unsuccessfully to grow Teachers as well. Don't use Clorox as a disinfectant! It has residual effect that kills mycelium. Use Hydrogen Peroxide instead! I would have had better luck had I known that then! Never got beyond the petri dish stage because nothing grew.

Thinking about giving the PF Tek method a try as I have everything I need for it. Got myself an All-American 915 Pressure Cooker a while ago. I'd also like to recommend a text, The Mushroom Cultivator, by Paul Stamets and J. S. Chilton, ISBN 9780961079802. If you haven't heard of Paul Stamets, you soon will, as he is considered by many the World's leading authority on Fungi. There are also TONS of videos on youtube on growing all sorts of varieties of mushrooms.
Pf Tek is probably the best way to start growing mushrooms from spores imo. You don't have to use agar but will get better results. You can sterilize in a PC or a steam bath and very contam resistant. You can fruit as individual cakes or move into bulk by shredding them and mixing with coir to shoebox. As far as cleaners wash with hot water and dish soap, put in pc for 10 mins pull out to dry in s.a.b. no bleach no h202 and is disinfected and sanitized.

Op nice clean set up you have there.

I hear and have tried micro dosing twice and I have enjoyed the calm feeling that my brain and body got. I was initially really nervous cause I hate that kinda uneasy stomach feeling after you take shrooms and I don't like being too far gone where my reality is altered. My cousin assured me I'd be fine with the latter but the first couple times I ate them, I probably would get that tummy tickle just cause I have 0 tolerance but that would also change over time. Just haven't gotten around to it with everything going on and she's my only contact for it as obviously, I have no idea how to make them-hence why I'm following along. Have heard it is super easy though so, yea, let's go!
I used to make magic honey 🍯 and send it to friends back in Chicago. It’s super ez to make an a couple of heaping tablespoons in your Coffee will start your day in a very different way.Lmao CL🍀. :surf: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Do you have any idea 💡 why it was a failure? Maybe 🤔 some advice on what not to do. CL🍀
Nope :rofl: . Followed the directions to a T. Sanitized the needle and injected the bag in a sterile tub. Put the bag in a dark place. They were supposed to be hawaiian mushrooms and I'm in hawaii in a climate where they would grow in the wild so I'm pretty sure conditions were on point.

Nothing happened. Maybe bad spores?

I still have a hard time comprehending how everything has to be sterile when doing shrooms when there is nothing sterile about growing outside in the ground or in dung or on old logs it was like that back in the late 90's John was doing them in mason jars or on old logs with spawn he got from somewhere not sure what kind they were they tasted like shit but they did the trick!

I used to make magic honey 🍯 and send it to friends back in Chicago. It’s super ez to make an a couple of heaping tablespoons in your Coffee will start your day in a very different way.Lmao CL🍀. :surf: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Honey?

You take fresh mushrooms 🍄 and put them in Raw Honey not regular honey but it has to be Raw Honey. In a jar 🫙 n place it in a dark place for about a month or so until it turns blue. Remove the scrooms and eat them or whatever and you now have Magic Honey 🍯. CL🍀

I still have a hard time comprehending how everything has to be sterile when doing shrooms when there is nothing sterile about growing outside in the ground or in dung or on old logs it was like that back in the late 90's John was doing them in mason jars or on old logs with spawn he got from somewhere not sure what kind they were they tasted like shit but they did the trick!
They are nasty tasting but they sure make life interesting 🤔. Lmao CL🍀🍄. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

The substrates they use now I think are different than back then I don't remember John using oyster shells and such when he did his I do remember him sterilizing all his equipment though but he wasn't a professional either just an ole Hippie Cajun who knew his shit 😂😂!
It's quite the interesting thing if your into stuff like that his always turned out good he was the first one I knew back then doing hydro with the white widow,and the ice hash(bubble bags) It always turned out the 💣!

The substrates they use now I think are different than back then I don't remember John using oyster shells and such when he did his I do remember him sterilizing all his equipment though but he wasn't a professional either just an ole Hippie Cajun who knew his shit 😂😂!
It's quite the interesting thing if your into stuff like that his always turned out good he was the first one I knew back then doing hydro with the white widow,and the ice hash(bubble bags) It always turned out the 💣!
Tried some good fungi @ the Wheatland Bluegrass festival in Remus Michigan one year NOW that's a GOOD TIME and you want to try some QUALITY smoke among other things that's the place to go GOOD smoke GOOD drink , ALOT of GOOD food, GOOD ppl and ALOT of music !
The talk Of the festival when I was there for the weekend was the Pinkerton's were looking for the Dude with the blue mohawk selling acid just so happens he wasn't a myth 😏😏🙄😁 and my ex dropping her cell phone in the porta john with the flash light on!Ahh the GOOD OLE DAYS🤣🤣🤣!

Tried some good fungi @ the Wheatland Bluegrass festival in Remus Michigan one year NOW that's a GOOD TIME and you want to try some QUALITY smoke among other things that's the place to go GOOD smoke GOOD drink , ALOT of GOOD food, GOOD ppl and ALOT of music !
The talk Of the festival when I was there for the weekend was the Pinkerton's were looking for the Dude with the blue mohawk selling acid just so happens he wasn't a myth 😏😏🙄😁 and my ex dropping her cell phone in the porta john with the flash light on!Ahh the GOOD OLE DAYS🤣🤣🤣!
They had this music 🎶 festival in Tampa, I think 🤔 they still do. Called Livestock, I guess it’s their version of Woodstock but it’s in a cow pasture. And guess what’s growing everywhere? Magic 🍄 but it’s all weekend long and you camp out. It gets wilder than some Bikeweeks I’ve been to. Great music 🎼 and great atmosphere n just a fantastic weekend that I always looked forward to. The local radio station would put it on every spring. I remember being so high and tripping balls and walking around for hours trying to find my camp spot. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

So the point of all the sterility is to ensure your specific mushrooms take hold in the substrate first. As you know, due to the nature of how mushrooms grow, this leaves a lot of opportunity for competition with bacteria and other fungi. The sterility is a bigger deal indoors, with specific strains (mainly P. Cubensis) because the substrates used to spawn them are very, very effective at also allowing bacteria to spawn. This creates a sort of race to see who establishes first.

The sterility is to ensure your mushrooms take hold before anything else, that way, they can defend their own turf against other colonizers. The reason it gets so much emphasis is because companies are selling spores and don’t want to have to either spend money replacing spores for angry customers, or spend resources helping every single customer figure out how to spawn properly in their individual environments. That’s a quick way to really increase your overhead and operating costs.

There is also a similar synthetic vs organic grouping in mushrooms like there is in cannabis. There are folks who prefer to spawn on agar in sterile environments and methodically spawn to bulk from there. Carefully controlling every aspect of their grow. Then there are folks who throw a pile of composted cow manure in the yard and make mini cow pies and spawn like that.

It seems to me it all depends on how much money is being exchanged, and what the growers intent is. If I’m spending almost a thousand dollars on spores, and I’m trying to run a business I want to be sure I get my moneys worth. If I’m scavenging in the wild or have my own spores/prints/clones for personal use it becomes much easier to not stress about every stage.

So the point of all the sterility is to ensure your specific mushrooms take hold in the substrate first. As you know, due to the nature of how mushrooms grow, this leaves a lot of opportunity for competition with bacteria and other fungi. The sterility is a bigger deal indoors, with specific strains (mainly P. Cubensis) because the substrates used to spawn them are very, very effective at also allowing bacteria to spawn. This creates a sort of race to see who establishes first.

The sterility is to ensure your mushrooms take hold before anything else, that way, they can defend their own turf against other colonizers. The reason it gets so much emphasis is because companies are selling spores and don’t want to have to either spend money replacing spores for angry customers, or spend resources helping every single customer figure out how to spawn properly in their individual environments. That’s a quick way to really increase your overhead and operating costs.

There is also a similar synthetic vs organic grouping in mushrooms like there is in cannabis. There are folks who prefer to spawn on agar in sterile environments and methodically spawn to bulk from there. Carefully controlling every aspect of their grow. Then there are folks who throw a pile of composted cow manure in the yard and make mini cow pies and spawn like that.

It seems to me it all depends on how much money is being exchanged, and what the growers intent is.
The more you know...its like I was just in an episode of Reading Rainbow 🌈

It seems to me it all depends on how much money is being exchanged, and what the growers intent is.
Good explanation 🙏

Back
Top Bottom