Mycelium Farmer's Psilocybin Mushroom Basement Grow

I spent a lot (A LOT) of time learning about myco for cannabis so Shrooms were kind of just a next step, with more emphasis on the mushrooms than the hyphae. Although both are equally important, you don’t see many mushrooms in cannabis containers lol.

I’m still learning the vocabulary but the processes and techniques are very similar to what I already do with myco. Thankfully with myco though, bacteria are a friend, not an enemy.

Since implementing mychorizzal, I've learned and read a lot about good fungi. Having the Pythium kill my Sour G, I have read and learned a lot about bad fungi, too. It's all so new to me but the information is endless and bountiful, going to take me a long time to digest it all like you

I know I'm close with growing them if I want. I have all the resources I need the only thing I've really done with mushrooms for fruit though is to fruit out the bags I used to hang in the grow room for c02 other than that I'm not much of a fan of mushrooms I just don't care for the taste to much unless they are sauteed on a steak no morals I find a few around here I just can't figure out how to get the soil flavor out of them that being said they are a fungi so . I do feed the bags to the worms they REALLY like it!!! I get mushrooms growing in my containers outside and my bed in the basement I try to keep a steady 6.8 soil pH I do know fungi like a lower and stable pH than say bacteria do

IMG_20230215_160121.jpg

Here's some good reading but you need to know the terminology they aren't really in all layman terms I have to look all the big and Latin words up. I'm whatcha call a layman!🥴🥴😎 Buts it's helped me understand the relationship between plants trees and fungi

Fungi is another instance of being lied to for me. I was raised with the understanding that all fungi are bad. It seems this was a reoccurring theme, because I was also raised that nature is something to be feared. Which is odd because that couldn’t be further from the truth on both accounts. Respect is not fear.

Fungi are yet another way the planet communicates and handles its business. What’s really interesting about it though is, fungi seem to be intelligent in their own right. Running from pain, escaping at the slightest sign of disturbance, colonizing,
hunting and trapping prey, chemical scents to lure and repel, it keeps going, it’s wild.

I agree to many ppl don't give nature and animals enough respect and credit and so on ,some folks think creature's don't have a purpose even the bad ones but no matter how big or how small of creature plants or otherwise they all depend on each other for survival even if we don't understand it imp that's what I've observed in my years on earth and I hunt and fish quite a bit some I'm in nature Alot that's my thoughts on that the soil food web pertains to many things
IMG_20230613_154329.jpg

I agree to many ppl don't give nature and animals enough respect and credit and so on ,some folks think creature's don't have a purpose even the bad ones but no matter how big or how small of creature plants or otherwise they all depend on each other for survival even if we don't understand it imp that's what I've observed in my years on earth and I hunt and fish quite a bit some I'm in nature Alot that's my thoughts on that the soil food web pertains to many things
IMG_20230613_154329.jpg
It's all about balance imo✌️

Insane!!! The response from y’all. I love all you guys!!! Can’t wait to update everyone

Full disclosure… between things in my personal life, inspections again on tomorrow, and the cannabis harvest. I’ve been too backed up to do much of anything. I’m getting through this soon and can’t wait to explore this journey with everyone.

My hobbiest partner excited to be involved with spreading his years of knowledge outward and gaining some perspective from all of you!!

Look forward to it… until soon!

IMG_20230613_154329.jpg
Do you saltwater fish? CL🍀

No sir
Do you saltwater fish? CL🍀
I've only been to Florida one time in Aug I didn't like care for it to Hot and Humid for me and the ocean smell same with swimming in the ocean for me !
I'm afraid of gitting eatin by something so I stick to fresh water lol worse thing in a lake might be loosing a toe or finger by a snapping turtle or musky or something 😂. Give me the North country anytime! That's just environment I like to be in! How about you?

No sir

I've only been to Florida one time in Aug I didn't like care for it to Hot and Humid for me and the ocean smell same with swimming in the ocean for me !
I'm afraid of gitting eatin by something so I stick to fresh water lol worse thing in a lake might be loosing a toe or finger by a snapping turtle or musky or something 😂. Give me the North country anytime! That's just environment I like to be in! How about you?
Nobody likes it in August, next time try November through April. I was asking about the saltwater fishing because of what you said about animals and such. Wanted to know your thoughts on the trash fish as they are called. CL🍀

Nobody likes it in August, next time try November through April. I was asking about the saltwater fishing because of what you said about animals and such. Wanted to know your thoughts on the trash fish as they are called. CL🍀
Whats a trash fish?? Your not talking about that 2 Mile mess of plastic floating around out there are you?

Trash fish are just fish that don’t have value to capitalists.. otherwise they serve a very important purpose in their ecosystems.

Fish that don’t meet market expectations or aren’t commonly eaten, are too rare to be caught commonly, or don’t have a sporting purpose. That kind of stuff

Whats a trash fish?? Your not talking about that 2 Mile mess of plastic floating around out there are you?
No saltwater species, catfish, Ladyfish,Stingrays. They’re no good to eat, steal your bait and some are dangerous to take off the hook. CL🍀

No saltwater species, catfish, Ladyfish,Stingrays. They’re no good to eat, steal your bait and some are dangerous to take off the hook. CL🍀

It’s all regional really.. around here catfish are eaten constantly

I don’t like fish personally so I know nothing of their flavors

Oh ok yeah they still have a place in the ecosystem as well so I think they need to be around Don't be a HATER!! 😂😂😂 jk my friend like here they about made the wolves extinct up in the U.P. so instead of a wolf problem The farmer's, started having problems with coyotes and alot more rodents and so now they are bringing them back same with the gobes zebra mussel and the lamprey in Lake Michigan they are invasive now I think they have a place to but not where they don't belong that's all I think our ecosystem is a balancing act, that's my thoughts

Oh ok yeah they still have a place in the ecosystem as well so I think they need to be around Don't be a HATER!! 😂😂😂 jk my friend like here they about made the wolves extinct up in the U.P. so instead of a wolf problem The farmer's, started having problems with coyotes and alot more rodents and so now they are bringing them back same with the gobes zebra mussel and the lamprey in Lake Michigan they are invasive now I think they have a place to but not where they don't belong that's all I think our ecosystem is a balancing act, that's my thoughts
I live in in Chicago and I remember when you wouldn’t want to get in Lake Michigan but because of the zebra mussels they cleaned the water. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom