Mycelium Farmer's Psilocybin Mushroom Basement Grow

Freshwater catfish are different from saltwater. The saltwater catfish people don’t eat. CL🍀

Ahh yes, that likely makes a world of difference 🤣

My deal is is that these animals do instincve things that are encoded in their DNA and they do things we don't even know about you who's tho say that the saltwater catfish doesn't clean up the water of bad bacteria or harmful algae or something Mother nature is an AMAZING THING! and remember Hell has no fury like a woman's scorn!! If you catch my drift That's what I think about man made climate change

My deal is is that these animals do instincve things that are encoded in their DNA and they do things we don't even know about you who's tho say that the saltwater catfish doesn't clean up the water of bad bacteria or harmful algae or something Mother nature is an AMAZING THING! and remember Hell has no fury like a woman's scorn!! If you catch my drift That's what I think about man made climate change
I’m sure they have their place in the ecosystem and God, Higher Power or whatever you want to call it doesn’t make mistakes. But if you’re fishing for something to eat and you keep catching these junk fish it gets annoying. CL🍀

I hear ya I used to keep the sucker's from the creek when I was trout fishing all I did was plant them around my plants and I grew some MONSTER plants with those suckers but never ate them I think it's ok to thin out a bit if they don't have any natural predators and them kinds of things and if They don't feed another species but there again how would you know something like that, when man doesn't disturb things mother nature does her thing but it's all good differences of opinion is what makes the world go round besides that what few fish you probably dispose of is a small thing in a big picture but then again it takes a million little pixels to make 1 big picture ✌️

Mushroom in my container that's a GOOD sign👍 they pop up in all my containers off and on thru the year I keep a pH lower than 7.0 ABOUT 6.7 6.8 in my Soil mix and worm castings I feed my worm's leaf mold and the spent bags of shrooms it works WELL

IMG_20230724_155342.jpg

Mushroom in my container that's a GOOD sign👍 they pop up in all my containers off and on thru the year I keep a pH lower than 7.0 ABOUT 6.7 6.8 in my Soil mix and worm castings I feed my worm's leaf mold and the spent bags of shrooms it works WELL

IMG_20230724_155342.jpg
Teaming with fungi ,I 💕💕💕 it!!

Probably get something off that shroom in my container, I'll ask the paramedics on my way to the hospital lol I had some friends years ago picked the wrong shrooms from the woods just for dinner lol they got sick as HELL when they went to the hospital they doctors weren't to cool with them for many reasons 😂😂😂
The doctors Thought they were trying to get high on them but in fact they were just dumb asses and picked the wrong shit lol

Probably get something off that shroom in my container, I'll ask the paramedics on my way to the hospital lol I had some friends years ago picked the wrong shrooms from the woods just for dinner lol they got sick as HELL when they went to the hospital they doctors weren't to cool with them for many reasons 😂😂😂
The doctors Thought they were trying to get high on them but in fact they were just dumb asses and picked the wrong shit lol
Every year in Florida you’d hear about either tourists or kids picking Amantium instead of Cubensis and end up in the hospital. Had some little idiots taking Angel Trumpets and almost dying. That’s Belladonna and it ain’t nothing you want to be taking. CL🍀

Hey everyone! Got the 12 disc fogger in and working. Will be breaking some substrate backs and starting the fruiting process this week. Stay tuned!

What's the vent in the container?? Fresh filters air in or ???

I'm glad for this thread I found out there a few towns here in Michigan that the laws are leaning towards leagalizing mushrooms that's the best way I can put it after reading the statute on it
The seed basement distributor that I dealt with last year sent me a email saying that they carry spores now. Michigan might be the next one to legalize them but I’m betting on Cali being next. CL🍀

Hey everyone! Got the 12 disc fogger in and working. Will be breaking some substrate backs and starting the fruiting process this week. Stay tuned!

Do you know what strains you’re going with? Is there a specific favorite one in Cali? CL🍀

The seed basement distributor that I dealt with last year sent me a email saying that they carry spores now. Michigan might be the next one to legalize them but I’m betting on Cali being next. CL🍀
There are a couple places that sell syringes and spawn and kits and have classes and such here in Michigan. I'm seriously thinking about it One of the places here pretty easy on the law here is Ann Arbor just what a college town needs is a bunch of kids on psychedelics lol the excessive alcohol consumption isn't enough lol

Back
Top Bottom