Outdoor Grow: Will Plant be @ Best Trichome Development when Night is Longer than Daylight?

GrowNMo

September 17th is the date which daylight will be shorter than nights for the 1st time. Does this mean i should be ready to harvest soon after or is it possible my trich's. could be ready before? I am using a digital microscope daily to take pics and review.
Still seeing mostly clear, some cloudy. And starting to see the good looking trich's with swollen yet clear heads. I have a few pictures here as of today, a random amber Trich, yet it could have been a reflection from a stigma!
Also, in one of the photos attached are those shard looking trichs developing into mushroom looking trichs? Do they contain TCH? Thanks

Is it an Auto? Have to make sure to look at trichs on the flowers and not the sugar leaves, as ones on sugar leaves will fool you. Based on the pistils you have 4 or 5 weeks to go easy, but if an Auto they may go faster as I haven't grown autos myself.

She is not ready. Don’t worry about the calendar, let her tell ya when it’s time. The fresh fluffy pistils tells me she is still growing, nope not taller at this point now it’s all about fattening up the buds. When the majority of her pistils turn dark and crinkle up then it’s time to scope for ripeness. Forget the fan leaves but snip small section of calyx and scope that.

She is not ready. Don’t worry about the calendar, let her tell ya when it’s time. The fresh fluffy pistils tells me she is still growing, nope not taller at this point now it’s all about fattening up the buds. When the majority of her pistils turn dark and crinkle up then it’s time to scope for ripeness. Forget the fan leaves but snip small section of calyx and scope that.
Ok, thanks!

The seeds are an unknown. they came in the package someone gave me. I truly lucked out on these!

If a Reg be early October at the earliest (depending on where you live), but based on pistils easily 4 weeks and probably more like 6 before you have to decide when to chop her.

Back
Top Bottom