Trimming machine

I only trim 1-4 lbs at a time.....not worth a machine.....

i don't know if you guys know this but in Oakland ca at the dispensaries the teamsters union got in and bud trimmers in Oakland ca are making $25.00 an hour. i read this in the Sacramento bee, so i guess if the med places are trimming by hand i guess i can to,

The trimmer I bought made all the difference, but we had to figure out a good system or its useless. The first pound I felt like I got ripped off, then after a few joints we figured out what we were doing wrong and then we started kicking out the pounds. This year it paid for itself and next year it works for free.

The trimmer I bought made all the difference, but we had to figure out a good system or its useless. The first pound I felt like I got ripped off, then after a few joints we figured out what we were doing wrong and then we started kicking out the pounds. This year it paid for itself and next year it works for free.

Care to share what you were doing wrong? I'm getting old, arthritis is starting to become a concern (although, the more meds I vape, the less it becomes a concern! :) ), and trimming is just not as much fun as it used to be. I'm considering a trimmer and am interested in your story.

Hey y'all.. Check out THE GREEN MACHINE, it's a power trimmer and it kicks butt. I think they're made out of So. Cal (U.S.A. All The Way). Same as the samurai and the twister but way cheaper-does the same, if not better, I know cuz I've seem them all work. NICE MACHINE!!! :bravo: :thumb:

just ordered this, they even ship to Canada

Hydroponic Pro Trimmer Trim Leaf Bud Trim Reaper 18" Electric Trimmer 3 Speed

Very nice, what is the quality of the trimmer? Any reviews for us?

I bought the Twisted Trimmer on Ebay I'll give you so news when I'll receive it!

i had a couple of problem with the unit i was shipped

1) two of the spot welds protruded through the screw holes that that secure the legs preventing the legs from being secured.
2) it was shipped with replacement blades for a different model.

remedies

1) they offered me 5% off refunded to me if i could repair the unit myself, if not they said they would have to ship me a replacement. i own a drill, drill bits and a tap and die set so i quickly repaired the screw holes and received a 5% refund.

2) when i telephoned them they said they were aware of the problem their supplier was shipping the wrong blades and offered me a 10% discount. the cost of the replacement blades is roughly 18% of the cost. i asked when they would get the correct replacement blades in stock i was told 2 months. i asked if i could have the replacement blades shipped to me then and they said yes and added a note to my order history. i shall call at the end of may and hopefully then receive the correct blades.

the customer service was easy to deal with on the telephone.

the trimmer has 3 speed settings allowing you to adjust the speed and down force placed on the bud. it creates quite a bit of down force that should peel of the fan and protruding sugar leafs into a mesh net secured underneath that comes with the unit. the unit comes with its own carry bag for everything except for the legs, i can make a pouch to store them. the unit can be put together or breaks down in less then 10 minutes. the unit comes with a detachable power cord easily replaceable with a standard computer power cable. the unit has a cut-off switch preventing operation if the cover is unlatched and opened up with power flowing. the unit is sturdily built. the unit has three replaceable blades that secure with 2 screws each.

i was originally going to buy a salad spinner bowl style trimmer that i would have to either power by hand or a cordless drill, but when learning the cost of this unit was $30 more and only $20 more for shipping to me i decided on the powered table style. this should allow me to cut branches, trim, and place into my drying rack as fast as i can cut and move saving me hours of cutting by hand long past when my hands are sore.

i have yet to use the unit for a harvest, when i do i shall write another review.

Thanks for the review John, I cant use my hand bowl trimmer right now the weed got to be fresh

Back
Top Bottom