Trying Cloning First Time

Jwhat201

Figured seems I'm taking off the bottom shoots I might as well try and make some clones out of them, seems I liked the strain (Blue Dynamite). I got a egg carton cut so there's 4 spots there, and I filled 2 of the spots with soil. Took the shoots off, and took the two bottom leaves off of the shoots, making the bottom of the stem strands if that makes sense haha, and I planted the clones and patted the soil down around the stem best I could.

And then I put all of that inside a plastic bag and got it under a CFL (2700k, need new veg lights broke a few hah).

Gonna attach a pic please post your thoughts and any tips or suggestions or anything never cloned before just trying for the heck of it, be nice if it worked :).

TPhoto_000441.jpg
TPhoto_000451.jpg

Plan to remove the baggy if they start to noticeably grow. Your thoughts are appreciated thanks for viewing.

Interesting. Those things will clone pretty easy. I will say this since I've tried most methods, the clones I took and went straight to soil did ok, but, they were notably smaller sang not as healthy as ones I made in my aero cloner. Good luck, have fun!

Thanks man, good to hear :). 24hr light for clones or should I go 18/6?

I like to give them all a rest. I run them 18/6 or 20/4.. Typically 18/6. Very hardy plants as long as you get the environment correct. Good luck, I'll watch for updates

Not much going on but the water is going somewhere haha hope that's a good sign. I take them out of the baggy once a day and check the soil. Haven't had to re water yet I'm thinking soon though.

Back
Top Bottom