Tub choices for Deep Water Culture

ok thanks, i did raise the tank alittle with a fan blowing on it but it still needs frozen water bottles to keep the water below 70. i'm using 2 bottles at a time now and am able to keep the water temp below 70 for 3 or 4 hours at a time. i ordered one of those ice probe chillers but it's on backorder, also i put the water pump on a timer to cycle an hour on and off

Things will be easier when you are able to pull the water pump. Keep the air a max so what they do get has some O2 in it.
Also, next time you do a res change, take the pump apart and make sure there are no obstructions like dead root material by the impeller. It can cause the pump to work harder and heat up.

Hi All - I'm back & just about to set up & start another grow.
I must confess that I use the water pump throughout my grows. After the roots are well into the water, I pull the hub & tubes and just leave the pump running. I clean it out every week when I do a drain & replinish (d&r).

btw - Where is Rosey?

I recomend the 37gal Rubbermaid tub...thats what I use to flood my table with. I think it would be ideal for all you peeps with Bubbles/DWC...more plants...more water..no fluctuations due to low capacity...I would put 2 plants in there and veg them 6 weeks and pull 10-12 ozs.

Back
Top Bottom