Hydro feeding Problem Please help

irelandbuds8

ive got 5 babies going about 30 days from seed 3 whitw widow and 2 ice 2000. im using a dwc bubbleer in an 18 gallon rubbermaid tub, well my problem is, i started them off on Plain PH Water then once they rooted a week and a half later then went to 1/4 strength nuets (the Fox Farm Series) well last week i put in 1/2 srength and 2 hours later they looked dead as hell, well realtalgrower told me to flush them with plain water which i did and now they are back to normal, but im ready to go into flower and im worried about puting nuets in, what should i do should i flower with plain water? please help!!! Also some of leaves have gotten what looks like burnt form the over feeding of nuets, they are very yellow and crispy, should i clip those off if yes how far down the stem should i cut it. ( by the way the leaves that are crispy, are the largest of the shade leaves) sorry for rambling.

a pic would help but first off...what is the PPM or EC of your water "BEFORE" you add nutrients to it? It could be that your water is high in minerals that are causing you to overfert and cause lock out. What is your waters PH before adding to the resevoir? What is the PH of the res after nutrients and what PPM did you get to when you added nutrient? It is almost impossible for a new grower to grow hydro without PPM/EC and PH meters.

Well I Dont Have Ppm/ec Meters To Be Completely Honest I Dont Even Know What Those Are, And I Have Never Had A Problem With This Beofre My Other 2 Grows Came Out Just Fine Using The Same Water Same Feeding Schedual, I Think They Just Are Very Picky Or Something.

Back
Top Bottom