Twister t2 trimming machine

I think I cried just a little thinking about all the beautiful trichomes being knocked off with those buds bouncing around like that! :rofl: :laughtwo:

I think I cried just a little thinking about all the beautiful trichomes being knocked off with those buds bouncing around like that! :rofl: :laughtwo:

They fuggen destroy the trichs dude! We used to joke about it constantly and then someone brought in the microscope for a before and after. These things (I've used some heavy duty trimming machines before but not this model) practically stripped ALL the surface trichs off. It took a considerable amount of effort to find one unmolested.

They want $15000 for this trichome killer. It's mixed emotions for me to see industry take over and replace quality w/ efficiency.

Great for industrial scale I suppose, but never for my garden.

They fuggen destroy the trichs dude! We used to joke about it constantly and then someone brought in the microscope for a before and after. These things (I've used some heavy duty trimming machines before but not this model) practically stripped ALL the surface trichs off. It took a considerable amount of effort to find one unmolested.

They want $15000 for this trichome killer. It's mixed emotions for me to see industry take over and replace quality w/ efficiency.

Great for industrial scale I suppose, but never for my garden.

I can only imagine the difference but I kind of shudder to think about the quality of the end product. Leads me to speculate that there will eventually be a place in the market place for the smaller boutique grower, providing hand trimmed, high quality cannabis.

Back
Top Bottom