Up rooting a plant at 6" tall

rattlerr

I have 2 plants that are are growing with in 4 inches of each other in a 20 gallon tub. I was thinking about up rooting one of them and moving it further away from the other plant. So their is more space between the two, but what i am concerned about is damaging the root system of the plants since they are so close together.

Should i just leave them alone and as they grow taller continue training them away from each other? or up root one of them very carefully and relocate it further away from the other female plant.

The 2 females are as follows: Fruity Chronic Juice & ll Diavolo Automatic

Any ideas on this issue is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance :hookah:

I would leave it, the roots are helplessly intertwined, no way to move it without losing half of both, like conjoined twins. A better choice would have been 2x10 gals or even 2x5 should be enough to bring a fairly large plant to maturity.

Unno If I agree with leaving them. Yea there gunna get shocked to shit but they'll both more then Likely bounce back. If you leave then I almost gaurentee that one is going to kill the other.
I would take a small gardening shovel and cut the dirt halfway between them and move one over.

You both make a good point so its a hard decision to make that is for sure. As of right now neither of the plants are showing signs of stress etc but are growing really good, dark rich green leaves, pushing new leaves just about every day now.

Back
Top Bottom