Uprgading My grow room today need a little help! :)

sabarius

So i have been growing in a really tight space, 20X18x30. I hit the thrift store today and found a TV cabinet that i thought would be PERFECT for the space i am working with. the measurements of the new cabinet are 41.5"X48"X18". The reason for the post is, i need to fashion a door for it somehow and im fishin for some ideas. I know all stoners and growers know how to get creative wid it, lol thanks guys, enjoy your day!

IMG_124012.JPG

new Cabinet, Door ideas?

photo_8_16.JPG

heres my girls :)

Velcro seems like it could be an easy cover just make sure in any setup you do that you add sufficiant intake and exaust. Personaly i would use that for seedling and veg, containing the smell wont be fun and also take a foot or so of the height of that to compensate for pot, soil/ root system, stalk. Would be a really nice setup for a ScrOG though! Now that i think of it more you could fit hinges on that, just construct two doors. Can still velcro material to control light leaks and make a better seal.

Mylar would work, just make sure no light leaks in or out. I would put a new back on it unless you want a huge intake but that would be hard to control light coming out but most importantly in. Could fasten doors on the front and what ever material you use on the inner side of the cabnet making it look normal but prevent light leaks. Intake idea, have a hole in the back left or back right or both going down to one of the cabnets on the bottom, use toobing or something and make an L shape or S shape to take air in.will probably need a fan to pull air in but if your exaust pulls enough air you might not need it. Also look in DIY carbon filter some nice cheap designs there. Im sold on that being a ScrOG cabnet! keeping your cannopy even, using the most of your light and space. Check out HashAssassans DIY can filter but do not use the fish carbon he shows that filters water. I can picture it perfectly in the top of ur setup blowing out the side.

It could be cool, you know what i mean by the intake? Having a hole inside on the bottom going through to the bottom and to the back

Back
Top Bottom