CFL - Stealth - Mini SCROG - GodfatherOG - DIY Everything - First Grow

sabarius

So i had an account on another forum but barely got any knowledge dropped on me... Sorta frustrating, so i decided to come over to 420mag :) Anyways, I've got 4, 26 watt 6500k cfl's, (gonna buy 4 more 2700k cfls soon) under a hood i made out of some ducting i cut up to fit. Today i went and got some chain and fastened it to the hood and put hooks in by box to hang, so its even and doesn't move around as much while the fan is blowing into my box. I built the box with 1X1 pieces of wood, cut them to the right dimensions, and screwed that bitch together. I took some cardboard, measured the inside of my box and cut them to fit, then wrapped the panels in emergency blankets i got for like 2 bucks. (cheaper than foil brahh).
i cut a hole into the top of the box and have a small fan hung about 6 inches directly below the hole as an attempt to blow some hot air out. (inside sits at around 84 during the day, 76 at night, i am going to hit Fry's this weekend to buy an exhaust and intake fan with some ducting). A couple of my plants are in black gold and when i am ready to transplant I've got some FFOF, which ive heard is good soil with some nutes already in it. I've got 2 of the others already in the FFOF. Few days ago i went to ACE hardware and bought some stuff called bird netting, (keep in mind, my box is 20"X18"X32") measured and cut plastic hangers, and hot glued them together to make my Mini ScRoG. , the seedlings popped above soil on 7/21. Running 18/6 at the moment (7 A.m.- 1 p.m.) I have one of them that I'm am doing 12/12FS (7 a.m.-7 p.m.), so when the 12 hours comes around i just take the lil dude out and put him in a dark spot with a fan blowing on it (is it ok to do 12/12FS this way? PLEASE read the rest before answering). This is my first grow and im hoping to soak up alot of good information. I hope yall enjoy checking my setup out.

Haha a little ghetto rigging to get the ScRoG goin haha. Hey if it works, why nottt?
photo_5_25.JPG

Here's my "cabin" hope its up to everybody's standards in the stealth world ;)
photo_2_43.JPG

I hope these are looking ok, for some reason the 2 up front are developing faster than the others.
it looks like the leaf on the right plant was ripped but its just the angle i took the pic at.
and some onions on the upper right haha.

photo_3_39.JPG

Here is ,my 12/12FS. Please if you know about 12/12FS, I have some questions, PLEASE REPLY,
if you've never grown in this style, don't stress on giving info on this portion. Honestly not trying to sound like a jerk :) just want to get the correct information.

photo_7_18.JPG

:Namaste:

Re: CFL, Stealth, Mini scrog, GodfatherOG, DIY Everything, First grow

hey sabarius welcome to 420mag sorry to hear the other website didnt help out im sure our 420mag members are willing to help. i have a little tip for you though. at staples you can buy 4-8inch computer fans and cut holes in your box to mount them. they work well for mini scrog grow and great for in and out fans

good luck on your grow and welcome again:thumb::Namaste:

Hey Sabarius.... very nice grow setup for your 1st grow!!! And looks like you definitely have done your research before you started :) awesome man!! Sorry to hear about your other forum experience, but I am glad your here. 420 Magazine is the best marijuana community on the net with tons of information and incredibly awesome members :)

curious what you mean about 12/12 FS..whats the FS stand for? :)

^^

Hey Sabarius.... very nice grow setup for your 1st grow!!! And looks like you definitely have done your research before you started :) awesome man!! Sorry to hear about your other forum experience, but I am glad your here. 420 Magazine is the best marijuana community on the net with tons of information and incredibly awesome members :)

curious what you mean about 12/12 FS..whats the FS stand for? :)

Nice grow I'm thinking about scrogin my grow just don't know because it's an autoflower( dinafem fruit auto) reason I'm posting is I read you where going to use half 6500k half 2700k. My first plant I mixed spectrums and it didn't go that well and then second grow I went all 6500k with much better results only time I mixed spectrum is a couple of days before flower before going all 2700k. but maybe for a from seed grow u want a different light setup. But yeah I'll keep watching very interested in the 12/12

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom