007's Stealth Box - Soil - Mini LST/SCROG - CFL

her are the girls out in the garage cab, exactly 1 month veg.
IMAG03994.jpg

Gods chronic on the left growing the super speeds and blue berry homboldt on the right takin 'er time.:tokin:

Looking gooooddd!! :) :tokin:

Im glad you like, thanks for stopin by by brother!

just went to check on the girls this morning and finally almost 3 weeks into flowering I have 3 females showing me there their naughty parts!
My camera phone would take a good pic of the pistils but ill try soon when they get bigger!

IMAG04024.jpg

the only one not showing sex yet is the smallest of the blue berry homboldt's.

Looking good, 007...:thumb:

Just another tip...you typically do NOT want to plant in clear containers. You don't want light to get at the roots. You'll notice that all plant containers are designed to be light-proof.

Looking good, 007...:thumb:

Just another tip...you typically do NOT want to plant in clear containers. You don't want light to get at the roots. You'll notice that all plant containers are designed to be light-proof.

agreed, but if i'm not mistaken there's duct tape wrapped around the base , so alls well. I've got a bubble cloner (glad tupperware lol) I used packing tape to cover the sides top and bottom, works fine.:Namaste:

okay, I trimed gods chronic and blueberry homboldt in the garage.
IMAG04151.jpg

my girlfriend suggest to smash the leaf in the phone book and wait a while to see if it looks cool?..why not.
IMAG04112.jpg

Gods Chron
IMAG04121.jpg

IMAG04132.jpg

Aftermath
IMAG0410.jpg

Blueberry homboldt with aftermath in the back ground.
IMAG04141.jpg

Getting these pictures uploaded threw 420 was kind of confussing or sorry around the huge pics and weird formats.

Back
Top Bottom