007's Stealth Box - Soil - Mini LST/SCROG - CFL

does this look like a male ball thing, you can kind of see it in the center of the pic.
IMAG0443.png

its been a while since I have been on here...I recently discovered my new favorite hobbie, fishing!...so thats been taking up alll of my free time!haha

but here are the girls,

This was taken yesterday but you get the idea, more and more frosties everyday, Ill get my buddies nice camera over here right before I harvest for some good pics.
IMAG04483.jpg

And yesterday I picked up some nutes, Dutch master gold range series, Has anyone used these before?
nutes31.jpg

just joined in and damn you have come a long way from the beginning lol, looks real good now, glad to see your doin good, if u got some time come check me out, the link is in the bottom, just started my second grow, also my first grow has alot of information if u wanna take a look at it, might help you out.. but yea keep up the good growin!!!! :goodjob:

im still tryne think of what method i wanna use, i either wanna fim or lst, not really sure yet, i dont know how im suppose to lst with the pots that i have, plus they're gettin real dense already so i gotta do somethin soon.. yours is lookin good, nice and green and healthy lookin, good job bro..

So I ended up harvasting one of my plants on 6/2 mostly because I was completly out of bud and didnt want to buy any.
I am defenitly happy with how it turned out, this one plant only yeilded a dry weight of 3 grams but, it gave a really nice head high that kept my mind buzzin my my body moving.
IMAG04801.jpg
IMAG04881.jpg

the girls out in the grow cab are doing great, what seems like almost an inch a day, I keep having to pull my lights up.
IMAG04942.jpg

Congratz on your harvest 007, it's always better when smoking your own buds than wasting money to buy buds.. :high-five:

Your ladies look awesome bro!!

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom