007's Stealth Box - Soil - Mini LST/SCROG - CFL

less than 24 hours later gods chronic now looks like this...almost all growth is now growing straight up to the light.
IMAG03563.jpg

and the other plant in the garage grow cab that was having problems seems to be turning around, growth had stoped for a few days but now it seems to be growing again!

right after I cut the discolored leaves off (compare the growth in the center)
IMAG03496.jpg

2 days later..not alot of growth but enough to make me happy!:grinjoint:
IMAG03572.jpg

:goodjob: dude. You're going to be really happy with the LST!

Thanks Hemp , I really hope so!

I went out this morning to check on the 2 girls in the garage and my biggest plant had these ugly spots on her!... Im kind of baffled to what is going on, because the temp was good (74-80) flours are a few inches away and I just watered her last night ...The water mayyy have had a little high PH that it should have, thats the only thing that could have caused it.

do these spots look familiar to anyone?

IMAG03613.jpg

It looks like you burned the plants ! I have my first grow going now and into flowering now about two weeks in! I never check ph and only had that problem once with too much nutes! Check mine out Pineapple express and Mekong high!!

007, as a general rule, those cheap LED panels are pretty much junk from China (NO offense intended, please!).

I'm a big fan of LED and using one myself for FLOWER (many LED users use for vegging only), but I've found that all the good LED's sell for at least a couple/few hundred dollars. The one you have may be able to be used for side/supplemental lighting, but I would not count on it as the primary light for flower.

007, as a general rule, those cheap LED panels are pretty much junk from China (NO offense intended, please!).

I'm a big fan of LED and using one myself for FLOWER (many LED users use for vegging only), but I've found that all the good LED's sell for at least a couple/few hundred dollars. The one you have may be able to be used for side/supplemental lighting, but I would not count on it as the primary light for flower.

I totally agree with Mr. Krip.

Back
Top Bottom