using 1cup of organic almond milk with weed?

need to know when baking im using almond milk and 1/8th of weed is there enough fat content in the almond milk to work? let me know thanks!

OK, If you are using bud ground up fine then it should be ok. I grind my bud to a fine powder with my little grinder that I am not sure if I can name. But it only takes 10 seconds. Or if you have a Magical Butter Machine then you can make some butter or oil (coconut is my personal preference) to use in your baking. We use almond milk and it is good if you just grind up the bud fine. I hope that this helps. If you want to share the recipe or part of it I can tell you a bit better. :Namaste:

OK, If you are using bud ground up fine then it should be ok. I grind my bud to a fine powder with my little grinder that I am not sure if I can name. But it only takes 10 seconds. Or if you have a Magical Butter Machine then you can make some butter or oil (coconut is my personal preference) to use in your baking. We use almond milk and it is good if you just grind up the bud fine. I hope that this helps. If you want to share the recipe or part of it I can tell you a bit better. :Namaste:

share whatever youd like:thumb:

It should be fine with any almond milk. The thc won't all blend into the milk, but when baking the thca decarboxylates into thc. So the medicine is there and it will work effectively. You can decarb cannabis in the oven on a cookie sheet as well. It is not absolutely necessary to get it all merged into the oil or fat. You can decarb it and eat it but it does not taste very good raw. I believe that your baked goods will be fine. Depending on the quality of the cannabis, the amount you eat will determine how medicinal it is. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom