Vacation spots and 420

77Camaro

So we have done lots of traveling and we have been doing Jamacia lots cuz of the ease and supply. I was just wondering if people could post where they could easily get something to smoke. I am getting a little bored of Jamacia but we need to find a hot vacation spot in January that it's not a problem to find some.

I did google and I was surprised at what places are decriminalizing it. Maybe a marketing plan to attract tourist? lol

Always THANKS in advance :)

Uruguay might be interesting, and from glancing at its Wikipedia article, it doesn't strike me as being uncomfortably hot on average. The seasons are also reversed from ours, lol. Me, I'd want to head to Canada - and you can drive to that destination, at least in theory (I don't know how far from our northern border you are, nor do I know your tolerance for road trips or the appeal of being able to explore more of an area and to do so in your own vehicle). But I've always wanted to head to Canada ;) .

If you haven't found it already, this website might be helpful:
Code:
https://www.budandbreakfast.com/

Boulder is always a great trip :) but....
Netherlands ----For decades, weed-lovers have flocked to the Netherlands, particularly Amsterdam and other large cities of the Holland provinces, from which the term “Holland” emerged. Since the 1970s, Dutch police have been instructed to ignore "coffeeshops" selling cannabis once they followed certain guidelines. These guidelines have changed over the years, including a ban on commercial cultivation only coming under review by the current government.
If regulated cultivation is introduced, the product quality in Dutch coffeeshops could become even better. Already, they have become world-famous as tourists flock to light-up in a variety of coffeeshops They see the cannabis subculture as an important generator of tourism revenue, as have other cities; though check local laws to be certain before you travel. Find a coffeeshop with the vibe that suits you, from the laidback and cozy to the high-end or high-energy.

Boulder is always a great trip :) but....
Netherlands ----For decades, weed-lovers have flocked to the Netherlands, particularly Amsterdam and other large cities of the Holland provinces, from which the term “Holland” emerged. Since the 1970s, Dutch police have been instructed to ignore "coffeeshops" selling cannabis once they followed certain guidelines. These guidelines have changed over the years, including a ban on commercial cultivation only coming under review by the current government.
If regulated cultivation is introduced, the product quality in Dutch coffeeshops could become even better. Already, they have become world-famous as tourists flock to light-up in a variety of coffeeshops They see the cannabis subculture as an important generator of tourism revenue, as have other cities; though check local laws to be certain before you travel. Find a coffeeshop with the vibe that suits you, from the laidback and cozy to the high-end or high-energy.

I actually have a funny story about the Netherlands! My sister went there maybe 30 years ago and her b/f at that time stopped in a place to enjoy their puff. My sister only smoked cigs and lit one up and she was asked to leave! LOL They asked her to do that outside lol

Uruguay might be interesting, and from glancing at its Wikipedia article, it doesn't strike me as being uncomfortably hot on average. The seasons are also reversed from ours, lol. Me, I'd want to head to Canada - and you can drive to that destination, at least in theory (I don't know how far from our northern border you are, nor do I know your tolerance for road trips or the appeal of being able to explore more of an area and to do so in your own vehicle). But I've always wanted to head to Canada ;) .

If you haven't found it already, this website might be helpful:
Code:
https://www.budandbreakfast.com/
Thanks, TS. I checked that out and it seems really nice! Might be a new place to venture :) BTW very cool website!!!!

Back
Top Bottom