Veg to bud - Is there a set time?

pete2

I showed a lot of pics of my babies and everyone said it was time to flip them. Well I did flip them. But now I realize that they were only 2 months old when I flipped them.
I'm thinking that you can tell by looking at them, because everyone that looked at my pics told me it was time to flip, but no questions about how old they were, also how do you guys determine when they are ready to be flipped?
Guess what I'm getting to is did I flip them to soon?
Thanks for any replies and advice It's appreciated. :thanks::thumb::thanks:

I showed a lot of pics of my babies and everyone said it was time to flip them. Well I did flip them. But now I realize that they were only 2 months old when I flipped them.
I'm thinking that you can tell by looking at them, because everyone that looked at my pics told me it was time to flip, but no questions about how old they were, also how do you guys determine when they are ready to be flipped?
Guess what I'm getting to is did I flip them to soon?
Thanks for any replies and advice It's appreciated. :thanks::thumb::thanks:

Your plants were definitely ready. I usually only veg for 4 weeks in dwc or else I'll run out of space. 8 weeks is plenty of time. It's more about how big and strong they are. And yours are definitely that. :thumb: Cheers.

When to flip is a personal choice. The longer you veg, the bigger the plant. That being said, remember. Depending on strain, you could get 2-3 x growth when you flip. a 3 foot plant could easily make 6 feet or more if not trained. :peace:
SG is right Pete, you may run into problems with height, I know this because it has happened to me !!
Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom