Veg to Flower help

ok KingJohn, and thanks for the help. I'm not sure if my project is going good or not :(. The limbs on what I am used to growing are taller than these whole plants lol. But I know I have taken this effort pretty seriously and am trying to learn all I can. So I guess they will do ok :420:

in order to save power I was wondering if it is ok to have my fan turn on and off with my lights? I would still have slight air circulation from my air scrubber. But it is not blowing on my girls so there would be no plant movement/stimulation.

hey man. a couple of questions. The vid I saw from "GH" said the mixing sequence was "micro. grow then bloom" does the sequence really matter? And the flowering mix he said was( 5-10-15 grow, micro and bloom). And I was wondering why the reduction to 7 and 10 on the micro and bloom?

The sequence to measure out the nutrients for General Hydroponics Flora series is Flora Micro, Flora Bloom and Flora Gro. Always shake your nutrients before use. If you are referring to my KingJohnC 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal or my KingJohnC's and Labexperiment's Brainstorm Haze Grow Journal I felt that the requirements for the plants were being met by less nutrients then the recommended amount.

UPDATE, Captains log;(02-22-2014) My girls seem to be doing nicely. Flushed with 1 gal str8 ph'd water per plant on 02-20 just because I had only gave str8 water one time since I started the grow. On the next feeding I am leaving the (grow) element of the GH 3 part formula out as it is my understanding the other two (micro and bloom) has everything they need at this point. My feeding formula will be as follows. Per gallon.
Micro 3ml.
Bloom 5ml.
h2o2 3% 15 ml.
unslu mol.5 ml.
I am just kind of playing with it as I am new to this type of grow. So if anyone has any input I would be glad to hear it.
I am running between 67 and 79 deg temps with around 60% humidity. I will post some pics shortly

20140222092436.jpg
20140222092417.jpg
20140222092235.jpg
20140222092119.jpg

I havnt updated this in a while :( . But after producing a removing a hermie and two slightly pollinated ladies :( :(. I am left with 4 (seedless) fems :). they are doing ok I guess for bag seeds and I am not sure about the flowering time. About 20% of the pistils are brown and I have no amber trichs yet. So I am guessing I am about 2-3 weeks out ? But I was wondering should I wait to start flushing until I see some amber trichs ??? any help would be much welcomed.
20140313091025.jpg
20140314073808.jpg
20140314073702.jpg

Back
Top Bottom