Vegging after pre-flower

Tricks

my friend has plants 7 of them have shown sex and are female, one is ill (hope to have saved) and the other is the prized plant because we are sure it came out of a bud of Hindu Kush, the others are just seeds from mid grade weed at best, but the plants look nice! The Kush hasn't shown sex yet and is much smaller than the other plants, though its only a week or 2 younger at the most, the thing is, can we let the larger plants veg while waiting on this one to per-flower? It's hard to put an exact age on the plants because they are at his place, but I'd guess since they got a real light about 9-10 weeks ago we'll go with that, the baby is younger at about 5-7 weeks, very short, healthy and very well formed, it is on at least its 5th or 6th node but can't be but maybe 6" tall LOL I really want to wait for this one to show sex before going to flower, can I move the larger plants back and hold off on flowering them until shorty catches up hahaha Thanks :peace

Yea, you can dude. But it will stress them out and possibly make them herm, flowering them and then putting them back in veg, and it takes time for them to go back to veg like a couple weeks. Its like a car going at full speed on direction and immediately stopping and putting it in reverse. So put them in different grow rooms? or you could flower the kush now? but to answer your question yea but you will have a possibility of them herming.

Yea, you can dude. But it will stress them out and possibly make them herm, flowering them and then putting them back in veg, and it takes time for them to go back to veg like a couple weeks. Its like a car going at full speed on direction and immediately stopping and putting it in reverse. So put them in different grow rooms? or you could flower the kush now? but to answer your question yea but you will have a possibility of them herming.

Sorry Exile, sorry dude I must not have been clear, I wasn't going to flower any of them, they were showing pre-flowers, all but 1 anyway, and it showed the day after this post LOL all I was asking was if I could keep the other plants growing in veg while I waited for the 1 plant to show sex naturally. Now that they are all ready i was waiting to buy a 600 HPS , but I read something in a mag tonight, where this guy swears by using a 400w MH for the whole grow, and this is a well respected grower, so I might talk to my friend and tell him to flip the switch...the plants aren't here, I micro manage them at a friends were it legal....:peace:

Back
Top Bottom