Vegging out

William Bibbit

420 Member
Hello,
I'm hoping that someone can help me out. I'm on about my fifth grow now and I've had really good success using a small 150 watt MH and HPS light, coco and GH nutes. I've also used good genetics. For the first time I decided to grow some Original Glue. I started with two seeds that sprouted on March 22, 2019. One couldn't throw off it's "seed cap" and died while the other one lived on. It is feminized BTW. I manifolded it and once it recovered it did great. I gave it an extra week of vegetative stage and shifted from 24/7 to 12/12 after week seven. I kept it table top short at about 8" at that time and then it began to stretch and it's looked beautiful and healthy. After about three weeks at 12/12 it started growing it's tiny single leafs with the two pistils and they continued to produce that way all over and continued to stretch. But it appears stuck in this weird pre-bud stage and won't move on. I purchased a new HPS bulb thinking perhaps the light spectrum had diminished due to the age of the bulb but to no avail. The plant is now 14 weeks old and two feet tall and still healthy but no buds or trichomes. It's also NOT showing signs of being a "hermie". I will attach pictures. Anyone have any answers or solutions? It would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Dr. Greybud
IMG_6850.jpg
IMG_6850.jpgIMG_2532.jpg

Weird. I got nuttin'.

May seem like a dumb question but are you sure your timer is doing what you think it’s doing? Sometimes it can be hard to know for sure and you sure wouldn’t be the first one to get tricked.

Can’t think of anything else...

I hooked up some little indicator lights for outside the room that come on/off with the light timers. I’ve had all sorts of mistakes and got tired of not knowing what’s going on in there.

May seem like a dumb question but are you sure your timer is doing what you think it’s doing? Sometimes it can be hard to know for sure and you sure wouldn’t be the first one to get tricked.

Can’t think of anything else...

good call. or some kind of light leak. I have an app for my phone called green hydroponic light and i use it to sneak into the room at lights off if i need to check something. sometimes while i'm in there i'll turn it off and wait a few mins to let my eyes try adjust to see if there might be any light leaks coming in at all.

if it was me i'd consider a 10/14 light schedule. you never know she just might want a little more sleep.

Thanks for the thoughtful replies. As it is, I hit the reset button on the timer and hope that that was the issue. I believe I did see a "glitch" in the timing schedule, which was just suppose to be ON and OFF each day of the week. I'll post up in a week or two if I've seen a significant change.

Thanks for the thoughtful replies. As it is, I hit the reset button on the timer and hope that that was the issue. I believe I did see a "glitch" in the timing schedule, which was just suppose to be ON and OFF each day of the week. I'll post up in a week or two if I've seen a significant change.

yeah they usually run through every combo of days of the week that you can think of. the first time i set up my timer i had to check it about 100 times before i was comfortable with the way i set it lol.

Hopefully you start to see some action.

Back
Top Bottom