Ventilation for a 10x10 room w/o a window

xclusive407

Hello,

I am new to the grow scene and i need some advice

I have been doing my own research and looking at how to guides but my issue is how to keep the room cool. its a 10x10 room with out a window. It does have a air vent and its always kept a 73 in my house, i plan on using the whole room possible so i am sure it will get hot with all the lights. I was thinking of getting 4 fans and place one in each corner and buying a dehumidifier or two. Any advise or suggestions would be appreciated. :thanks:

All of the guides i seen shows how to keep a room cool with modifying the a/c unit which i want to avoid :(

You will absolutely need some outside source, whether it's a window, heater vents, drilling holes into your ceiling, anyway possible.

You need some sort of air exchange, not simply air circulation. You will want to vent all the heat completely out of the room (preferably outside or very far), and also have an intake for fresh, cool air.

Ok. My other option I have is to use my other room which has a window but if I was to use that room I was thinking of getting a tent for it, have the ac unit run directly to the tent and just have an exhaust for the heat running from the rent to the window. Would that be more ideal?

Thank you for your advise I really appriciate it.

That will be much better.

You can setup the tent and vent the heat from the lights going out of the window. How big is the window? If you want to have your A/C as well as vent the heat out the same window, be sure you vent out the top of the window.

The window is 31x61, i planned on just using the a/c vent to direct cold air into the tent and just use the window for the heat and have a fan blowing inside when needed.

Thank you!

What your possibly overlooking is that the A/C will need the window too, it needs to be vented as well.

The best A/C is to get a dual hose, because in my experience smell will escape from single hose A/C (sometimes dual sneaks out too, but better chance of avoiding it this way)

Back
Top Bottom