ventilation question

nillaM

hi, i got 2 northern lights growin in my closet, and im worried about the ventilation, because there aren't any vents in the room and i have to keep the door closed most of the day, ive got 2 rotating fans one on top of a shelf and one on the ground, will that be ok?

Well check this out I'm a newbie but I have a 3'deep 5 1/2'wide 8'tall closet. Right now I'm in the veg stage I'm using 2 floro fixture (4' long) 2 bulbs a piece both putting out 12,600 lumens for both, and a 400 watt hps I'm keeping the temps between 80-85 one oscallating fan at the bottom then one small fan blowing into the light and one of those window fans pulling up and out the top of the closet its been almost a month and the one's in my hydro garden are about 7 or 8 inches and the ones in the soil are 2 weeks roughly and there about 6 inches. I have a pic of the garden system in the gallery it called Emily garden. Aight peace yall. "Make you ladies happy and they will return the favor!! ;)

RGBlaze said:
Well check this out I'm a newbie but I have a 3'deep 5 1/2'wide 8'tall closet. Right now I'm in the veg stage I'm using 2 floro fixture (4' long) 2 bulbs a piece both putting out 12,600 lumens for both, and a 400 watt hps I'm keeping the temps between 80-85 one oscallating fan at the bottom then one small fan blowing into the light and one of those window fans pulling up and out the top of the closet its been almost a month and the one's in my hydro garden are about 7 or 8 inches and the ones in the soil are 2 weeks roughly and there about 6 inches. I have a pic of the garden system in the gallery it called Emily garden. Aight peace yall. "Make you ladies happy and they will return the favor!! ;)

Whats the brand name on those floros. im looking for some high out put ones like that and what watt are they?

There just the ones you buy from wal mart but get the daylight one's also i made a mistake in my last post the ones that were in the hydro setup were 12 to 14 inch and the ones in pots were about 6-10 inches ohwell. Now after i transplanted them there having a little trouble but still growing i have 5 that are at 15-20 inches and 2 that are 8-11 inches i had to lose one cause it wasnt having a good life it went through alot of problems and im pretty sure with all the stress it was gonna be a male. l8er peeps

A good floresent lighting is Sun Systems, they have some great grow lights for clones and foilage. (sunlightsupplys.com) :grinjoint:

:bong: Variety is the spice of life!

Back
Top Bottom