Very best way to store bud

nascarjr1fan

I do ALOT of selling the mean green folks. I'm talking 15-20 oz per week. Could anyone tell me what is the very bests method for storing this stuff, cuz it seems like towards the end of the week, the same batch isn't as good. Some of my customers tell me that, or ask me if it's the same shit.
Currently, I store it in the ziplock baggies it comes in (from my guy) then I put all of it in a rubber-made bowl and try to take out as much air as possible when sealing it up. I'm usually in this tub quite often all day, selling little dime, quarters and above sacks. So am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

---D---

nascarjr1fan said:
I do ALOT of selling the mean green folks. I'm talking 15-20 oz per week. Could anyone tell me what is the very bests method for storing this stuff, cuz it seems like towards the end of the week, the same batch isn't as good. Some of my customers tell me that, or ask me if it's the same shit.
Currently, I store it in the ziplock baggies it comes in (from my guy) then I put all of it in a rubber-made bowl and try to take out as much air as possible when sealing it up. I'm usually in this tub quite often all day, selling little dime, quarters and above sacks. So am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

---D---

If you actualy sell 15-20 oz a week I'm sorry for what I'm about to say.

I could tell you the answer of how to keep it fresh, but wont. Why not you ask? Because I think you are a lier. You expect us to really belive you sell a pound a week? You would have been in jail long ago. Also IF you actualy had access to that much you would know how to keep it fresh.

Urg I hate it when people try n be cool. Why people tend to try n brag I don't understand. Smoking weed isnt COOL. It's just somthing that can get you in lot's of trouble. Granted to many of us it's worth it there is no reason to brag and ac cool. I smoke alot, dosnt make me cool or you. Just enjoy it and keep your mouth shut about it.

I actualy assume you prolly buy an oz or so now and then and would like to know how to keep it fresh. Well truth is if you have alot (more then an oz) you souldnt open it much at all. Air will get in. Keep large amounts in an airtight jar or get a vacum machine (the kind used to package cheese). While expensive if you have as much weed as you say it isnt a concern. simply keep a 1/4 out in a accesseble place at a time. no need to open the whole thing. Air WILL get into it.

Also agane IF you have more then an oz best odds are to brick the weed. Bricked weed dosnt appear as nice, and typically sells slightly lower then puffy weed, but bricked weed keeps much much longer because it is mashed together so no air penitrates the herb. Good bricked weed is much better then old dry puffer weed.

^its not hard to believe he sells that much, maybe he lives in an area with not many hook ups so he gets a lot of customers. and most people store them in ziploc bags so y not question a better method.

MP i know people who can tend to move amounts like that so dont shoot him down just yet

Yes, I do sell what I've said I do and I have the connection of an endless supply of the shit. I can get the very best dirt money has to offer, to some shit that will make your toes curl. Anyways, I think I'm going to try the glass jar method. I read in some reports, that air still breathes through plastic in some way shape or form. Even if you think you have it sealed, you don't. Glass would be a much better choice.

---D---

If you actualy sell 15-20 oz a week I'm sorry for what I'm about to say.

I could tell you the answer of how to keep it fresh, but wont. Why not you ask? Because I think you are a lier. You expect us to really belive you sell a pound a week? You would have been in jail long ago. Also IF you actualy had access to that much you would know how to keep it fresh.

Urg I hate it when people try n be cool. Why people tend to try n brag I don't understand. Smoking weed isnt COOL. It's just somthing that can get you in lot's of trouble. Granted to many of us it's worth it there is no reason to brag and ac cool. I smoke alot, dosnt make me cool or you. Just enjoy it and keep your mouth shut about it.

I actualy assume you prolly buy an oz or so now and then and would like to know how to keep it fresh. Well truth is if you have alot (more then an oz) you souldnt open it much at all. Air will get in. Keep large amounts in an airtight jar or get a vacum machine (the kind used to package cheese). While expensive if you have as much weed as you say it isnt a concern. simply keep a 1/4 out in a accesseble place at a time. no need to open the whole thing. Air WILL get into it.

Also agane IF you have more then an oz best odds are to brick the weed. Bricked weed dosnt appear as nice, and typically sells slightly lower then puffy weed, but bricked weed keeps much much longer because it is mashed together so no air penitrates the herb. Good bricked weed is much better then old dry puffer weed.

Overeacting a little aren't we, he never professed to cool or implied it either. My guy moves about that much a week too, it doesn't seem strange at all.

Hmmmm does anyone else think thats fast for weed to go bad though, when I am holding an oz or so it doesn't seem to lose potency for a couple a weeks.

LOL I can't believe how some people react.MP your funny,absolutely hilarious.
Glass is good but also keep it from light.Light destroys cannabinoids.

i could be totally wrong but my friend recommended that i put either orange peel or slice or two of apple in withe the bud just to keep it moist for a day.. then take the slice out because due to osmosis or whatever the scientific term is the moist bud will keep itself moist.. I dunno if this would work in the amounts that u deal with because the most i deal with is an ounce for myself and the apple slice seems to work well :).

Hey sorry for that. Where I live a pound a week is an insane amount of weed. I also have an endless suplly and I've seen alot at once, but a pound a week seems like alot to me, but ya after I think about it I bet the guy I buy from prolly moves that much, so sorry for reacting how I did. It just does seem odd that someone that moves that much wouldnt already know a good way to keep it fresh, then agane that;s why you ask.

The best way to keep a large amount fresh for a long time is byy bricking it. This keeps most air outa the bud. Most would rather have non bricked weed though. i guess it just depends on how long you plan you need to keep it fresh.

Selling that much a week is not unheard of around these parts either you should try to get yourself like a 5galloon bucket with a twist on cap so it will be air tight , I my self store them in the plastic folger coffee cans in a cool place and have never had any of my shit drying out :allgood: and that is what you are after right to keep your shit from drying out ?

Dry weed doesn't really lose potency either. Just burns faster. If you're keeping a lb in a tub for a week, chances are bags aren't looking as nice because you're on the bottom, where the shake and seeds and shitty little buds fall to.

The best advice was allready given. Seal it up and just take a couple oz's out at a time. I know a lot of people who use oranges too, they do seem to work.

Dunlap said:
Dry weed doesn't really lose potency either. Just burns faster. If you're keeping a lb in a tub for a week, chances are bags aren't looking as nice because you're on the bottom, where the shake and seeds and shitty little buds fall to.

The best advice was allready given. Seal it up and just take a couple oz's out at a time. I know a lot of people who use oranges too, they do seem to work.
That is what I was talking about keeping it from drying out ,nuttin like firing up a dube and watching it go up in flames huh hehe:cheesygrinsmiley:

vacuum pack it as if u would vacuum pack your food.. the machine is sold at wallgreens or bedbathandbeyond... 20-70 dollors dependin where u would get it... pack it 1/2 O for each bag and put it in a dark area.. no need for freezer.. when ready rehydrate in a glass sealed jar, let it sit for a day.. and it should look puffy and like new... peace and enjoy

Well hell between me smoking it and my friends buying the rest there is no need for me to vacuum paker hehe would just cut into our smoking time trying to get it out :allgood:

Wait, if you leave it in a baggie, it loses its potency?

I've never heard this, I just keep it in bags in dark places and replace the bag once a day or so just to keep it from smelling a lot.

Then again, I dont hold very much at a time

Back
Top Bottom