Wanted to say thanks!

TorontoOnt

Hey guys, I'm pretty familiar with the regulars around here (or so it seems) due to me lurking...you dont know me though.

I'm a medical patient and I have been reading this site for about two years prior to me joing a week ago.

I need not join, what would I do, everything I want to ask is posted somewhere, theres no need for me to post. I looked at everything possible, 20 times, then 20 more. I firmly belive BECAUSE OF PEOPLE ON HERE I was abel to grow 6 indoor plants and harvest 5.5 ounces of dry, cured GOOD bud! I know my "yield" may be a bit light, but this was the first time I ever grew weed.

I need to thank the pople on here, I didnt even know what a HID lamp was before coming here. I surely would have failed, instead...i read and made plans for 6 months prior to planting..and as I said, 5.5 ounces of nice bud from six plants.

Thanks guys.

:cheer:

Ye, it was cool.

I got a few more going yesterday actually, I should have a camera by thursday and probally theyll have come through the soil by then and I am going to start a "grow journal" and post pictures of the plants from start to finish.

I hope this time I can get an ounce per plant or more, the fact that my yield average was less than one ounce per plant was kind of deflateing but I am still mega excited to start growing my own stuff, rather then make someone else money

I planted eight feminized seeds last night before bed (hopeing 8-10 ounces by the time i finish the 5.5) and set them up under the lights, germinated the day before.

here:
AK-47
Orange Bud/Sour Diesel cross
O.G Kush x2
Purple Kush x2
Hindu Kush x2

I love kush strains but my first grow couldnt get any kush seeds, found a better bank in Toronto where I will be getting my seeds from now on, they had some nice sounding kush strains I have never even heard of. I love kush strains, always have...there so potent and stinky. Im really an indica man, but I want at least a couple of oz's of sativa sitting my my stash. I smoke mostly for sleep so the indica heavy strains really dominate me.

Back
Top Bottom