Warrior's 1400 Watt DIY Dream

Well one girl did not like what was taking place in the res. I made a horrible mistake and it was solely because I was tired. Changed my water bleached and cleaned and forgot to rinse . so needless to say was a Lil bit of bleach left in there. Woke up the next day and water was white. Between the bleach and the drip clean the salt had seriously made its way to almost a solid. I used a spaghetti strainer and these towels I have that are like coffee filters. Within an hour all the salt was collected and the water was crystal clear. But sadly one just didn't make it . im leaving her hoping she comes out of it . but if not a dragon queen will be a late start

Thanks man . yea it made no sense though unless she just wasn't healthy. The rest never even blinked an eye. Im not gonna bitch bout losing one though. It does make a difference but some is better than none right haha

Ill never give up haha
eb76ba116e91fd2044686cdde5958d62.jpg
2deb2ad13268d5e0333cb6f195449dbd.jpg

Some told me z7 enzyme cleaner will knock all that root issue away. Personally ive been using hydrogaurd and great white with massive ph flux's. Bit my roots seem to thrive.

Back
Top Bottom