Water filter for use with ebb and flow?

Purple Goose

I am running on a fairly tight budget so was wondering if a under sink filter i found wich does the following will be worthwhile.

Inline Water Purifier

- Inline water purifier for use undersink with
separate drinking faucet or in-line to service
refrigerator icemaker/drinking outlet
- Provides safe bacteria free drinking water
- For use on raw water or waters of unknown
quality as lakes, rivers, wells
- Uses cleanable, re-useable, self-disinfecting
ceramic cartridge
FEATURES:

- Traps and kills disease causing bacteria 100%
- Traps beaver fever (giardia) and
Cryptosporium 100%
- Filters sediment to sub-micronic level
- Reduces foul tastes/odours, chlorine

it only costs 60$ is it worth the money or would just filling a second resevoir and letting the water age for 2-3 days be fine? or would combination of this filter and a day or so fo aging be best.

thanks the the reply but I just found a deal on ebay and for 100$ i picked up a 100gal/day ro/di 0ppm inline water filter should this be of use for when I am ready to start growing? also got a 6 in 1 digital tester from ebay fro 60$ canadian as well as 3 80cfm inline fans and a 400cfm inline fan,Should these be enough circulation to handle the temperature and humidity of a 7 x 6.5 x 6.5 foot room = 265 Cf? With a 1k hps light with air cooled reflector which i will be running a 80cfm inline fan into for cooling the other 80cfm fan will just be blowing directly into the growing area and the 400cfm inline will be running in reverse to vent the air from the area so should this be enough ventilation to deal with temperature and humidity in the room the basement where I am setting this all up is usually no hoter then 72 degrees and get to about 65 at night .

Trying to determine what ventilation I need

I am trying to figure out what cfm if any i will need for my grow room as my Dr took my forms and chart home with him to fill out for my MMAR , but found out after much research that for the size of my grow space I will only need a 400w sonagro hps for the veg and will get a 400w mh conversion for the 2 week veg so plants will grow to be all they can be. Anyways my Grow space is only 4x5 on side is a mylar curtain however not a solid wall it is actually the tub/show stall area of a bathroom that is no longer in use so the entire garden takes up 90cf of a 380cf room with a 430w hps or mh conversion using a 1000 cfm circulating fan will I need to exhaust the room still as odour is not a problem it will be a legal licenced grow in my own home .Oh also for temperature the room is in the basement of my home actually off the furnace area of the basement so concrete floors and cool breezes presently without the grow system in there the room temp is 68degrees so if an exhaust fan is needed to give a bit more cooling as there is lots of intake area as the drywall only covers the area over the grow space the rest is open rafters so can draw air from the space between the floor of the upper level and the roof of the basement . If a exhaust is required will a 6" 250cfm inline duct fan be enough exhaust to keep the temperature down to a decent level? oh also picked up a 4 stage ro/di 0ppm water filter that produces 50gal/day . I assume that this will allow me to just add nutrients directly to the proper level using a digital nutrient meter i picked up luckily i was able to cancel all the other stuff i had bought earlier . The person who originally was giving me advice only asked me what size is your room he didnt ask what size table and how much of the room i was planning on using

Back
Top Bottom