WDF Meeting, Eugene

Stoney Girl

Medical marijuana & drugs in the workplace with Jerry Gjesvold
Tues Feb 9th 6:30pm sacred heart medical center 1255 Hilyard st. Eugene
free open to the public

Jerry is working on Work Drug Free legislation to keep OMMP patients out of the workplace and he is also working on getting our plant limits lowered to 2 plants p[er patient and 2 ounces of medicine.

If you go to this meeting, please take a friend and a camera: patients have been assaulted trying to enter these meetings.

Eugene is an outstanding place to get active. Your Senator, Senator Morrisette, is one of our few allies in the Senate. Unfortunately, he will not be running for re-election. We despreately need people from your area to get involved in the campaign for his seat on both sides of the aisle. Get to know the candidates and let them know you won't vote for a drug warrior. Contact Willamette Valley NORML (they have meetings at Toasted Herbs Sub shop on the last Saturday of every month) and help collect signature for I-28. And then there are policy making meetings in Salem if you can schlepp that far. Also be on the lookout for Town Hall meetings in your area.

I'm a newbie here but had to join after I started reading the Oregon forum. Stoney Girl: Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Thank You
I'd like to keep up on what's going on in Oregon better and this looks like the best place to do so.

Back
Top Bottom