Weed is a truly interesting thing

HappyOneHit

Just felt I had to say some stuff

Marijuana is really an interesting substance in comparison to other things. Peopel of all ages, races, religions (except the truly hard core), gender, social class, whatever have a percentage of people who regularly enjoy marijuana. Its used in religous ceromonies, medical treatment, and recreational enjoyment.

The time its been used far exceeds the time its been prohibited. It natural and in some ways healthy.

Not a single death has been recorded from it.

The effects are much more predicatable than any other substance, including alcohol.

People from all walks of life can have interaction with marijuana if they so choose, it really doesn't take much.

With all of this in mind: Why does marijuana have to make a criminal of all the people who use it?

P.S. I know I'm preaching to the choir, just wanted to say something:laughtwo:

yeah it brings people together. Last year on 420 me and my friends were smoking and we see some other guys we don't care for, but they smoke, and we smoke, and we smoked together. It was wierd because we hated eachother but it was like a day of peace. Pot brings all people together and makes us all feel good... no reason it should be illegal.

P.FUNK!!!!! said:
weed make friends of all

weed is how my bf and i got together actually ... i was too shy to talk to him so one of our mutual friends smoked with both of us and he and i have been together ever since (a year and a half tomorrow :cheesygrinsmiley: ) and we have a great relationship :bongrip:

I'm so high right now and what you said about marijuana really made me feel happy and sad man. it's totally true. Marijuana doesn't discriminate, yet at the same time she does.

alienhed420 said:
I'm so high right now and what you said about marijuana really made me feel happy and sad man. it's totally true. Marijuana doesn't discriminate, yet at the same time she does.
She doesn't, the MAN does.

I hear ya OBM, OBM, tee hee. Orgasmic Bowel Movement. :)

Happy One Hit you got my metaphor

Marijuana is an extraordinary plant, and I praise it for the thousands of benefits it posesses, for me it's getting blazed :Rasta:

After you've experienced the state of mind it brings you, and fully began to appreciate the plant as a whole, and how really unique it is, you start to realize, "that's the most beautiful plant I've ever seen." :adore::peace:

OldBongMan said:
It keeps me sane so I don't go on a killing spree...LOL!
Im with OBM man theres been a few times where the scene could have got pretty ugly if i wasnt to high to care lol
~PeacE~

Ertan said:
weed is good man. i swear.

LOL, i'm high and that made me laugh :laughtwo::peace:

jimmybong said:
right now we're a sub-culture..outlaw if u will. but when it becomes legal...that bond wont mean as much, u know???
I see where you coming from on that one, kinda like weed will be like cigarettes, I think we'll still have some sort of bond though, just more open about it.

i have made tons of friends, good friends too, through somking

bluntman420 said:
i have made tons of friends, good friends too, through somking

I think most of the people here can say this is true for them, it certainly is for me. Amen on that my friend :cool: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom