WeedSeedsExpress New Strain: G13 Feminized & Autoflower Seeds - Early Bird Deal, Limited Time

Weed Seeds Express

Hi 420 Magaziners,

The government classified G13 is now available as feminized AND autoflower cannabis seeds in our online store! And for all you early birds, if you order a 10-pack of G13 feminized/autoflower, you receive another 10-pack, FOR FREE! Order now, because this deal won't last forever.

G13 feminized seeds

Many legends surround the potent Indica dominant (70%) marijuana strain G13, also known as G-13 and G Thirteen. This mysterious strain is said to be a Government-funded medicinal strain (although, in all honesty, that might be an urban myth). Nevertheless, this weed is known for her THC content of 24%, potent analgesic properties, massive yields, and happy and relaxing high.

G13 feminized is aromatic and tasteful, packed with pine and earthy flavors, which makes it very appealing to those who prefer natural and herb-tasting strains.

Why you should buy G13 feminized seeds:​

• High THC content
  • Massive yields
  • Excellent medicinal properties

Specifications G13 feminized seeds​

THC level24%
CBD level0.7%
Variety70% Indica / 30% Sativa
GeneticsG13 x Secret Hybrid
Max yield indoor550 to 600 grams/m²
Max yield outdoor700 to 1000 grams/plant
Height indoor80 to 100 cm
Height outdoor90 to 110 cm
Flowering time56 to 63 days
Fungal ResistanceHigh
GrowersprofileModerate
CultivationIndoor, Outdoor, Greenhouse
ClimateTemperate, Mediterranean, Arid
FlavorsBerry, Earthy, Pungent, Skunk, Sweet, Woody
EffectsCalming, Euphoric, Happy, Hungry, Relaxed, Sleepy, Uplifting
SOG suitableyes
SCROG suitableyes

Want to know more about G13 feminized seeds? Check out our website.

G13 autoflowering seeds

G13 autoflower is the alleged secret government Indica strain that offers countless medical benefits. Whether these G13 (Afghani Indica) x Ruderalis seeds were actually designed in a top-secret government lab or not, this Indica dominant super strain has gained celebrity status amongst the cannabis community, as well as in the mainstream culture.

The mysterious strain may be mostly indica, but also has some exciting Sativa qualities. Add a high THC content of 24%, a delectable natural flavor profile, powerful analgesic properties, and a significantly reduced vegetative phase, and you know you are dealing with a great strain.

Why you should buy G13 autoflowering seeds:​

• Delectable natural aroma and flavor
  • Powerful analgesic properties
  • Fast flowering due to the addition of ruderalis genetics

Specifications G13 autoflowering seeds​

THC level24%
CBD level0.7%
Variety70% Indica / 20% Sativa / 10% ruderalis
GeneticsG13 (Indica Afgana) x Rudelaris
Max yield indoor450 to 550 grams/m²
Max yield outdoor60 to 100 grams/plant
Height indoor90 to 110 cm
Height outdoor100 to 120 cm
Flowering time56 to 63 days
Fungal ResistanceHigh
GrowersprofileBeginner
CultivationIndoor, Outdoor, Greenhouse
ClimateTemperate, Mediterranean, Arid, Tropical
FlavorsBerry, Fruity, Herbal, Skunk, Sweet, Woody
EffectsEuphoric, Relaxed, Sleepy, Powerful, Uplifting
SOG suitableyes
SCROG suitableyes

Want to know more about G13 autoflowering seeds? Check out our website.

This looks like a great deal, many seeds get ready for next year.

Went with some auto first time around and they are like miniature Christmas trees! Cant wait to try it out.

Pics to follow.

Using Humbolts best base A and B, does wonders

dear seed sellers - either list the terps of what you sell or i go to one of the other 157 seed sellers. for reals.

i'm assuming you don't get much business from the states. if you did, it would be nice if you would list things that most of us understand. do you know what 90 to 100 cm means to those of us who haven't been in school for decades? to me it means i have to fucking google again. i'd rather just read about your wonderful genetics and see your metric system and our ridiculous non-metric system side by side. i think it's us and zimbabwe so we are in great company.

i've spent $1200 U.S. for seeds in the last 12 months. the older i get, the more i complain about annoying stuff. :volcano-smiley:

and i've wanted to buy G-13 genetics for a long time. just never got around to it. yet.

One of my faves! Haven't ran one of yours yet, me think I want to try!

Government strain they say batched up in the 60s and leaked out by a tech in the 80s when it hit the streets.

Supposed to have originally been used for mind control purposes for special ops...

Her smoke is sensational everyone needs a
G-13 at least once!

dear seed sellers - either list the terps of what you sell or i go to one of the other 157 seed sellers. for reals.

i'm assuming you don't get much business from the states. if you did, it would be nice if you would list things that most of us understand. do you know what 90 to 100 cm means to those of us who haven't been in school for decades? to me it means i have to fucking google again. i'd rather just read about your wonderful genetics and see your metric system and our ridiculous non-metric system side by side. i think it's us and zimbabwe so we are in great company.

i've spent $1200 U.S. for seeds in the last 12 months. the older i get, the more i complain about annoying stuff. :volcano-smiley:

and i've wanted to buy G-13 genetics for a long time. just never got around to it. yet.
Hey buddy double S. You know I vouche for only the best. Ran these seeds last winter in my Amazon run. Amazing. I know seeds are pricy nowadays but you can rely on them.

Just wrote a review on them recently as well on here. Wouldn't steer you wrong bud. And def get some G-13. I will run one again soon

Hey buddy double S. You know I vouche for only the best. Ran these seeds last winter in my Amazon run. Amazing. I know seeds are pricy nowadays but you can rely on them.
Just wrote a review on them recently as well on here. Wouldn't steer you wrong bud. And def get some G-13. I will run one again soon
hi krissi. it's not a shot at them in particular. i leave the same message where ever there are seed sellers. it's a new hobby. wouldn't you like to know what you are getting? the whole story? to me terps are a big part of that story. and who is slinging which version of a particular genetic is important. leafly will have a general overview of a particular seed slingers genetics but not the exact genetics that , for example, weedseedsexpress sells. and seed slinger sometimes mean people who just breed this to that without much thought. that isn't my intent. i just like the word slinger.

i've purchased seeds from them a few times. all were and are winners. my current crop are green crack and next up is black jack widow. something like that.

i'm just tired of having to look stuff up when it should be right there. it's not like this is a new business. it's like our pot stores. we have no idea how they charge. sometimes it's because the buds are pretty but the buzz is bunk, sometimes it's because it smells great and sometimes it's because of the thc content but the buds are crumbly dry. i've had high THC genetics that didn't get me as beautifully high as something with 17% thc and a lot of caryophyllene and Limonene i. i need to test each terp to find the perfect one for me. or the perfect 2 for me. like a scientist! i purchase by the terps these days. for 30 years i purchased mostly sativa dominant genetics. i've evolved. :)

hi krissi. it's not a shot at them in particular. i leave the same message where ever there are seed sellers. it's a new hobby. wouldn't you like to know what you are getting? the whole story? to me terps are a big part of that story. and who is slinging which version of a particular genetic is important. leafly will have a general overview of a particular seed slingers genetics but not the exact genetics that , for example, weedseedsexpress sells. and seed slinger sometimes mean people who just breed this to that without much thought. that isn't my intent. i just like the word slinger.

i've purchased seeds from them a few times. all were and are winners. my current crop are green crack and next up is black jack widow. something like that.

i'm just tired of having to look stuff up when it should be right there. it's not like this is a new business. it's like our pot stores. we have no idea how they charge. sometimes it's because the buds are pretty but the buzz is bunk, sometimes it's because it smells great and sometimes it's because of the thc content but the buds are crumbly dry. i've had high THC genetics that didn't get me as beautifully high as something with 17% thc and a lot of caryophyllene and Limonene i. i need to test each terp to find the perfect one for me. or the perfect 2 for me. like a scientist! i purchase by the terps these days. for 30 years i purchased mostly sativa dominant genetics. i've evolved. :)
I totally understand. I was just trying to explain to my bestie how THC being higher than another strain doesn't mean that the smoke is better-its all about the uniqueness of those terps! Literally just yesterday afternoon, we had this exact discussion.

I too have evolved...from wanting autos to now photos and from indicas to hybrids and now sativas have also struck my interest.

Hi Sstressed,

Just read your two posts, and all fair feedback, which we are thankful for. I will discuss your suggestions with the team.

G13 came out nice, very large turnout. Was very hot in Texas so the heat rushed them a bit but we captured them at the right time.

20230807_185034.jpg

20230807_185057.jpg

20230807_185116.jpg

20230812_172043.jpg

Seeds are pircy but not that much if you go for the 10+10 and, though IDK much, I think WSE is pretty legit. But ye' who don't like all the data possible. I would too even though, again, IDK much. But it's how you learn.

Back
Top Bottom