Week 2 of flower just looking for some feedback

Econimics is up to the consumer using it. You already answered you own false statement and even gave dates. Again I will grow more weed with less money. Called an investment my friend. Yes hps has been used for two years longer, not much in the grand scheme of things. There are many ways to dank my friend I will just spend less to harvest more, which I am okay with.
Peace OG
My statement is absolutely correct, show me a grow that uses LED before the early 2000's many growers still use HPS because LED is a waste of money with pretty colors and fancy words... there is a reason they have to label them 1000w when they're only 400w because it's impossible to make an affordable 1000w LED that doesnt build up too much heat... it has been around since the 60's and still hasnt taken over... hmm I wonder why

My statement is absolutely correct, show me a grow that uses LED before the early 2000's many growers still use HPS because LED is a waste of money with pretty colors and fancy words... there is a reason they have to label them 1000w when they're only 400w because it's impossible to make an affordable 1000w LED that doesnt build up too much heat... it has been around since the 60's and still hasnt taken over... hmm I wonder why

The mind is like parachute brother it only works if you open it. Led is used in almost every fashion of light made today. You stay in the 60's I will open my mind.
Peace OG

The mind is like parachute brother it only works if you open it. Led is used in almost every fashion of light made today. You stay in the 60's I will open my mind.
Peace OG
Hey LED is older than HPS yet HPS is more popular. Your mind isnt open when you call people ignorant.. That insinuates you know how it is and nothing can change that. Gotta quit being so focused on being right brother.. Hyper tension is real

Read what you just typed. Brother I have grown with it all. May not make me 100% correct, and surely doesn't mean your closed mind is. Hard when someone calls you on bullshit. Probably as many or more growing with led and most here in California use it indoor as well commercially, but it doesn't work. You can be right brother, Iol.

Read what you just typed. Brother I have grown with it all. May not make me 100% correct, and surely doesn't mean your closed mind is. Hard when someone calls you on bullshit. Probably as many or more growing with led and most here in California use it indoor as well commercially, but it doesn't work. You can be right brother, Iol.
Lol you need a nap, go put purple lights over your bed it will be better because of color jajajaja

I just want to start off by saying Good luck with your grow.. Looks good.. Also I want to say I'm not chiming in to argue BUT I too use LED for my grows, Im new to growing as of the past 3 months. I have never used HPS or any other lights so I cant justify which ones are really better. I can at least say I enjoy my electric bill with LED. So far all my grows LOVE the lights I use. 1500w KINGLED putting out roughly 350 true watts and a 300 Watt cheaper LED putting out around 120 watts that is in my small grow tent to start my seeds, etc.

Just do what makes you happy!! Happy Growing to everyone.

I just want to start off by saying Good luck with your grow.. Looks good.. Also I want to say I'm not chiming in to argue BUT I too use LED for my grows, Im new to growing as of the past 3 months. I have never used HPS or any other lights so I cant justify which ones are really better. I can at least say I enjoy my electric bill with LED. So far all my grows LOVE the lights I use. 1500w KINGLED putting out roughly 350 true watts and a 300 Watt cheaper LED putting out around 120 watts that is in my small grow tent to start my seeds, etc.

Just do what makes you happy!! Happy Growing to everyone.
I think LED is good for Veg I havent used them recently so maybe even flower but my last attempt was a flop.. one issue with my 1000w hps is heat which costs more to cool but it grows plants fantastically.

I think LED is good for Veg I havent used them recently so maybe even flower but my last attempt was a flop.. one issue with my 1000w hps is heat which costs more to cool but it grows plants fantastically.
I've heard good things about HPS but I'm on a budget and LED was easier for me as far as Electricity and how much some of those HPS setups can cost.. But like I said so far the LED is doing justice in both stages!!

I've heard good things about HPS but I'm on a budget and LED was easier for me as far as Electricity and how much some of those HPS setups can cost.. But like I said so far the LED is doing justice in both stages!!
I've got over 3 people in my local area selling 1000w hps for under 50$ but I guess that's the beauty of living in a legal area

I've got over 3 people in my local area selling 1000w hps for under 50$ but I guess that's the beauty of living in a legal area
Oh I'm legal as well.. the setups I've found so far hasn't been at that price but I may start looking again!

Back
Top Bottom