weird leaves on shiva skunk. please look

or too close to a fan and it's causing them to twist. Otherwise the plant looks healthy. Have you noticed any growth slowing at all?

First of all,thank you for taking the time to look.my lights are about 36in off the plants...thought the same thing...they were 24in.didnt seem to make a difference...i do have two 16in oscillating fans goin in the room 24/7....should I point them up off the plants?didnt know that could affect them..got 40 of them ina 12x7x7 room...so I like to keep alot of air moving..they havent shown any signs of slowing down..they seem to b movin right along...guess funny looking leaves shouldnt hurt anything...they still are a nice green color....seem to be healthy.so they are still doin their job...just havent done this strain bfore..guess im being paranoid...thanks again for your input man

they say "twisted leaves", come to one who has a "twisted mind"...That's what a friend of mine told me, who was blind ,barely could hear ,was missing a leg, and arm, his nickname was "LUCKY".....lets see more pics

yeah just keep a close eye on them. blowing air on them is good, it helps strengthen the stems, it may distort the leaves slightly, but as long as your growth doesn't stop, you're good to go. It's easy to get paranoid and over-love your plants in the beginning, but after a while it becomes second nature

lol sfw88.....i will post more pics up tonite after the lights are on...organic trees:yup every time i do a new strain i tend to b a bit paranoid...usually dont have too many problems dialing in on strains..just never had leaves do this before..they seem to straighten out after they are fully developed...thinkin maybe they just do this...????thanks for lookin tho man..

np bro, keep us posted if you have any other problems

Back
Top Bottom