welcome back to ME

Auggie

Well, folks, I'm back. Kinda. As some may remember, I am a clone farmer in N. Cali. It is right in the middle of clone season and I am busy as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Yea. That busy.
My back hurts, and my moms are crying from being hard used ...

I am looking forward to the end of clone season already. I'm just getting too damn old for this kind of work. Cloning is WORK. Currently producing 1000+ babies per WEEK, just me and wifey. Doing my best to green up Shasta County. -_-

I mentioned a couple of months ago that when this clone season is over I am going to get back to my roots (pun intended) and bring a crop to flower. I like to SCROG. I have been cloning a mother of C99 Cindy. What an amazing plant. Mother is short and bushy, huge (dinner plate) fan leaves, dark green. Easy to clone - those cuttings just want a little light and moisture and they ERUPT in roots. Everything about a clone mother that I like.

So, I started thinking about using C99 for an indoor SCROG. I did some research online, and have a pretty good idea how they'll turn out, but I wanted to check here for anyone that's grown this girl indoors, especially if its SCROG.

Any information?

~ Auggie ~

Back
Top Bottom