Well known bands promoting maryjane on stage,seen any?

lucasi

Pantera loved to smoke and promote especially Phil and Dimebag.Everytime i seen Phil whether it was with Pantera,Down or Super Joint Ritual he smokes on stage and usually one of the many that gets thrown up at him.:adore: He dont care,We need more bands to make people aware.:joint:R.I.P. Dimebag:bong:

When I saw Primus, they brought up a big sign that said, "Does Louisianna smoke weed??" and everyone cheered. Everyone knows that Les Claypool takes bong rips right before coming out on stage.

i went to a bone thugs concert, small place. they smoked blunts on stage, and kept replaying the part in teh song the next episode "smoke weed every day" and really promoting marijuana use. it was great. but the damn security threw people out for lighting blunts and joints, although their were many many people smoking everywhere.

At the Sevendust show i recently went to the singer said something like, " Do i smell weed? It's okay if i do cuz i smoke it too." That was a good show even though i almost got trampled in the mosh pit lolz

Daron from System of a down smokes alot of pot. they have a song called peephole and its about weed. When they used to play it live Serj would say "Does anybody smoke marijuana? I know its illegal but smoke it" :cheesygrinsmiley: he's a funny guy. they are my favorite band.

you've never been to a concert??? Ever??? Wow dude. You need to go, but you might have to settle for a joint. I love smoking with strangers at shows though. It's so cool to just pass around a jay and chill with people you don't know. As long as it's a bands show you know people would smoke at, I mean, I wouldn't even worry about going alone if you can't find cool enough people to go with.

When I saw Deftones at Summer Sanitarium a few years ago, (last concert at Veterans Stadium before they killed her [RIP]) Chino saw some guy smoking a blunt in the front of the stage so he grabbed it, hit it and said, "This one's for all you." Stephen is always in magazines talking about bud and he's got tons of pictures in the 420 Bands section. Deftones for life.

Once at a Cyprus Hill concert, B i think his name is, took a rip from a 10 foot bong on stage. That was pretty sweet.

And i've smoked a joint in the crowd while Snoop Dogg smoked a blunt on stage..priceless.

Oh! and I've seen people pass joints and blunts up to the guys from Pepper during their shows before as well.

and yeah, like that dude said about Bob Fest... It's not too uncommon to see guys gettin irie on stage at reggae shows...

It's all relative to the venue and promoters and the presence of THE MAN.

emmy0mega said:
At the Sevendust show i recently went to the singer said something like, " Do i smell weed? It's okay if i do cuz i smoke it too." That was a good show even though i almost got trampled in the mosh pit lolz
Yea Sevendust just played In Jackson,Michigan.I wish i would have found out ahead of time.:hmmmm: :headbanger:

To my Old friend Jeff Elrod who was laid to rest today 1968-2006.You promoted the Jane on stage.I remember You and your band "Lucifers Hammer" from Jacktown,Mi,.We use to get so HIGH.Hope your jammin with all the greats Dimebag,Kurt Cobain,Jimi Hendrix,Cliff Burton,ETC....
Bury Me IN Smoke : DOWN

:passitleft: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :headbanger:

Jack Johnson smokes. They interviewed him and Ben Harper together and they talked bout smoking bowls. I'll see if I can find it.

every concert we go to up here in alberta - we take joints and light them up. its not hard to dodge/avoid security :p

Smokers on stage - not that many, the venue's might not be too happy

but outright supporters i remember?

Queens of the stone age
(they stopped a song, to threaten security that was attempting to remove someone for smoking pot. he cursed like a sailor telling the poor security guard that to leave HIS (qotsa) fans the fuck alone, they paid to do what they want etc.. really cool)
Slipknot
Soul Fly
Gutter Mouth
Sum 41

Back
Top Bottom