Well, should not be so hard, can you guys give me a lift?

Lbayout

Hello guys, i am passing through a dificult situation, im working for a huge International Oilfield company as elecronics, and inside my lab, an stupid person made an giant mistake and fucked up our operation, and to mitigate this, the company order every employee to go to a lab and make de urine test (thc, coc, AMP, OP..) the five string one.

Help me out guys, if im seeing something wrong, please warn me.

I know that the test is the same as the home drug test, they do not test the creatinine, so, regarding this, can i just run the dilution? if i drink 2 gallons of water, glass by glass during the entire day and when i get there and pee, the thc metabolites will probably be less than 50ng? i mean, im 1,82cm tall, and my weight is about 80K's, my metabolism is good, i'm not running alot exercises right now, but i am a surfer, i go to gym.. this kind of stuff. Anyway im not smoking good shit since a long time.

Well, the test gonne be in 3 days ahead, should i be fine just diluiiting and taking some b12?

Thank you guys for the further information.

Marijuana actually improves my discourse skills, and i'm addicted in particles physics when im high lawl, i love it.
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Yea brow ! thank you, but i prefer diluition, but if you find that so amusing, keep that always at your side but try do not hurt yourself !!! there's some organic ones that i think you would like also, keep looking for it =p.

Hello guys, i am passing through a dificult situation, im working for a huge International Oilfield company as elecronics, and inside my lab, an stupid person made an giant mistake and fucked up our operation, and to mitigate this, the company order every employee to go to a lab and make de urine test (thc, coc, AMP, OP..) the five string one.

Help me out guys, if im seeing something wrong, please warn me.

I know that the test is the same as the home drug test, they do not test the creatinine, so, regarding this, can i just run the dilution? if i drink 2 gallons of water, glass by glass during the entire day and when i get there and pee, the thc metabolites will probably be less than 50ng? i mean, im 1,82cm tall, and my weight is about 80K's, my metabolism is good, i'm not running alot exercises right now, but i am a surfer, i go to gym.. this kind of stuff. Anyway im not smoking good shit since a long time.

Well, the test gonne be in 3 days ahead, should i be fine just diluiiting and taking some b12?

Thank you guys for the further information.

Marijuana actually improves my discourse skills, and i'm addicted in particles physics when im high lawl, i love it.
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
Depending on how often you've been smoking you might want to consider a synthetic urine.

Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.
A little late now but here's what you do if you want to try and get clean naturally.
Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

Depending on how often you've been smoking you might want to consider a synthetic urine.

Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.
A little late now but here's what you do if you want to try and get clean naturally.
Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

I dont believe im gonna be positive, since the test is a home drug one, five strip, they do not test creatinine, they just give us back the cup so we can throw it away, im my country, i believe the nurses that does these exame dont know how thc metabolite works, i've already took one last year, and they always tell us do drink water if we cannot pee immediatly, the last time i took like 4 glasses in the front of the tester, and my metabolism is fucking freak, i shit everyday, almost twice LOL !, true, 6'' and about 171lbs.. overloading with water, i believe that im gonna pass. I NEED TO PASS, or i will be dead soon lol.

Thank you for the info man, really appreciate you attention. It will be tomorrow morning, around 10 a.m. I've clean since sunday, and, i dont smoke good shit since a mounth ! and in this mounth, if i smoked 5 days, is much.

So what about this night, should i eat something heavy? light? just drink water.. what about?

I dont believe im gonna be positive, since the test is a home drug one, five strip, they do not test creatinine, they just give us back the cup so we can throw it away, im my country, i believe the nurses that does these exame dont know how thc metabolite works, i've already took one last year, and they always tell us do drink water if we cannot pee immediatly, the last time i took like 4 glasses in the front of the tester, and my metabolism is fucking freak, i shit everyday, almost twice LOL !, true, 6'' and about 171lbs.. overloading with water, i believe that im gonna pass. I NEED TO PASS, or i will be dead soon lol.

Thank you for the info man, really appreciate you attention. It will be tomorrow morning, around 10 a.m. I've clean since sunday, and, i dont smoke good shit since a mounth ! and in this mounth, if i smoked 5 days, is much.

So what about this night, should i eat something heavy? light? just drink water.. what about?
Eat a high fat breakfast and be careful on how much fluids you drink. 36 ounces of a power drink the morning of the test will be planty.

Back
Top Bottom