What A Trump Presidency Would Mean For Marijuana Law Reform: Worry

Although I agree he's grooming Christie for a position in his cabinet, I doubt very seriously he'd be the AG. That makes absolutely no sense.

Christie himself, stated he is looking for a job, and likes living on the public teet.

He was appointed U.S. Attorney of NJ , by GWB, in 2001. Why does AG make no sense, what other cabinet position is he "grooming" him for?

Trump is all about the MOOLAH and understands MJ creates jobs and more taxes, which is exactly what he`s in favor of.. Unlike Hillary who sleeps with Big Pharma, The Don is all about the money and placing it into people`s pockets, namely Americans, and America...

Christie will need to be put somewhere to deal with the left in a Trump administration. When Sandy hit Jersey, Christie reached out to Obama and Obama answered. He took a LOT of flack from the right for that move, however he stood his ground. He defended his move and even defended Obama. A very hurtful move politically in such a polarized environment. AG doesn't work with the left. It's also not a position suited for Christie. He has a freaking mouth that he can't shut for 5 seconds. I seriously think he believes that if he shuts up, he will not be able to breathe. The AG is not a position that bathes in the limelight. It doesn't "fit" much like anything he tries on at Wal-Mart.

"We're losing badly the War on Drugs. You have to legalize drugs to win that war. You have to take the profit away from these drug czars," Trump in 1990.

"What I'd like to do maybe by bringing it up is cause enough controversy that you get into a dialogue on the issue of drugs so people will start to realize that this [legalizing drugs] is the only answer; there is no other answer."

Back
Top Bottom