What is my plant doing?

BnNasty

2012-05-20_11_08_56_1_.jpg
2012-05-20_11_04_37.jpg
2012-05-20_11_23_24.jpg

High, I just wanted to add since you have received so many views with not one reply.... I noticed that it would be better if you have taken more pics with better resolution multiple angles and also state what you have done so far with your girl (plant). I know if you post better pics with more info you would receive a comment or two. Now from the little bit I do see it looks like another case of nutrient burn but I can't really rely on my assumption without a better look at your "girl". I hope I was able to maybe help out a bit.

:thumb:

homegrown is right, give much better information. Even if you can't give better resolution pictures, you can give us a ton of information about your grow to better diagnose. But the first picture is a female preflower and its kind of hard to tell what your going for in the second picture. It does look like the bottom leaf in pic 2 is yellowing which is probably a Nitrogen deficency if the leaf is indeed yellow. And as far as pic 3 it is hard to see with the lighting but could be bugs chewing on leaves. Better pictures and info and you will get some more people in here giving you their two cents. Check out the how to ask for grow support thread in this sub-section.

Back
Top Bottom