What's happening to my plant?

HighsAndLows

I'm growing outdoors I have 59 plants growing. All plants are 21 to 35 days old and 1 1/2 - 3 ft tall. Problem is 30+ plants have this white line shit on them as seen in the images below. I myself believe it is either Thrip or Spider Mites seeing how it has spread to so many of my babies. Accordingly I bought more than enough neem oil to kill either one of the little fuckers. However before I put on my gloves and become a Ganja Warrior I would like to know what more season growers think as doing each plant will be a large task. Please enlighten me, much thanks.

* I have not used any nutes as of yet (waiting 6 weeks) all of my soil was prepared one month outdoors and tested before I put it into the buckets.
* I do not however know what my pH is, or if this may be a cause of this. This is my first time growing on a larger plot, I've grown for two seasons in the same type of soil and area but only in a small magnitude. Never had this prob before..

Sorry about the crappy photos, if need be I will get access to a better camera tomorrow.

Where are the photos?

And if you're going to spray 59 plants with neem oil, I hope you a least have a trombone sprayer. But yeah, post some pics.

Apparently they pulled a Houdini and disappeared, guess it's hard to tell when there's nothing to look at, thank you very much for replying!
There was 59, but have pulled the males and a few ladies didn't make it :( So far 14 males, 32 females and 9 undecided :) Hopefully this will turn out for the best, I am very excited for harvest!!

1pc6k0.jpg

33d8qds.jpg

2ajyq7n.jpg

312jwh3.jpg

Sorry for the low quality pictures, I only have a shitty phone. The color on them are beautiful its just the lighting from the camera, some are lacking in N def but I have cured that ailment. My problem are the white lines...

I don't see any white lines... Have you ever sprayed it with an insecticides or anything? What are the white lines doing? Are they spreading? Is it a mold?

I hopefully have resolved the problem with the neem. It was thrip, with a magnifying glass I seen the little bastards!
Thank you for posting, stay high!

Back
Top Bottom