What do I do?

dankdigger

I just started doing indoor . My first crop is grandaddy purple . It was beautiful when I cut it down . Do to my confined space . i hung it in my attic . ichecked it a day later to find that it was almost completely dried out . Touch it and it turns to dust . i am dis hearted . I have been growing outdoors for years and have always dried out doors . I have never experienced a problem like this . I have what should be about 3lbs . Its more like 3/4 lbs now . could someone help me ?

Re: what do I do ?

welcome to the site. i think you can put them in jars with a piece of lettece or a slice of fruit and open it like several times a day for a few minutes. jars not being completly full . and watch out for mold.

I just started doing indoor . My first crop is grandaddy purple . It was beautiful when I cut it down . Do to my confined space . i hung it in my attic . ichecked it a day later to find that it was almost completely dried out . Touch it and it turns to dust . i am dis hearted . I have been growing outdoors for years and have always dried out doors . I have never experienced a problem like this . I have what should be about 3lbs . Its more like 3/4 lbs now . could someone help me ?

hey brother.....Sorry to hear about your nuggets. This has happened to me in the past. I dont recomend fruit though(too juicy) I would recommend a piece of bread. Just place a couple pieces in a ziploc or mason jar with your nugs. the bread tends to dry out pretty quick. Just keep replacing the slices every day or 2. I recommend bread because of its neutral flavour. Hope this helps. And hopefully this thread isnt that old :p

Thank you for all of your advice . I put a head of lettuce on the bottom of a rubbermaid storrage bin . for about 1/2 a day . opened it up a few time and turned the pile . then i put damp paper towels in . opening it up every 3 hours . The combination of the 2 worked . They seem to be good now . I will never ever attic dry again . lesson learned.

I would use flour tortillas to keep it slightly spongy, now that the lettuce has re-hydrated it.

Back
Top Bottom