New Grower

tat2gee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DONT NO WAT IM GONNA DO IM REACHIN THE END OF MY ROAD.MY PLANTS LEAVES HAVE ALL CURLED DOWNWARDS ..DONT KNOW WHY.IM WATERING THEM ON TIME ,I CHECK THE SOIL TO SEEIF ITS TIME TO WATER ICHECK THE WATER BEFORE AND AFTER WATERIN FOR PH READINGS,AND IM BETWEEN 5.8 TO 6.5,MY RH IS AT 60PCT. AND MY TEMPS RIGHT NOW ARE AT 68 TO 73.I JUST DINT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO IM LOOSUING MY LOVE FOR THE GROW..IM TRYING SO HARD TO GET IT RIGHT BUT JUST NO LUCK.IF I USE AN HPS ON THEM WILL THINGS CHANGE OR WILL THEY GET WORSE.I JUST BOUGHT A400 WATTER AND IT WILL BE MY FIRST TIOME GROWIN WITH THAT KIND OF LIGHT IVE ALWAYS USWED FLC'S....WITH POOR RESULTS:cool:

Sorry no one has answered your question before now. Please tell us a bit more about your grow. How old, what's your light set up now, what nutes are you using, what's your basic grow set up? A pic would be nice. Sounds to me like you might not have enough light. If they're old enough, put them under the 400W HPS, just start it out at 18-24 inches, and slowly lower it as close as you can. Do you have enough ventilation to handel a 400 watter?
Vin

Right Now I Have All My Plants Under 3 Flc's Dat I Got On The Bay.advertised They Said They Were Hydrogrow Lights,claiming To Push Out200 Watts A Piece.oh And I Forgot Ihad A 4 Ft.flouro Light.i Recently Changed The Soil On My Girls,about A Week Ago And If Im Not Buggin Out They Are Lookin Kinda Dried Out.im Hoping Its The New Soil..and Htey Are Reacting To The Quality Of It...worm Castings In Fox Farms..im Afraid To Pput The New Light On Them... Witch Light Is Best For Veggin

MH is best for vegging HPS is for flowering

Hmm fox farm & worm casting thats what I have used and never had a problem. How often are you watering?

are you're plants vegging right now?

If Yu Want To Know If I Have Any Squirel Fans,cage Can,ect.no I Dont .i Have To Small6 Inch Turbo Fans..one Is Hangin From The Ceiling Towards The Plants And The Other Is At The Bottom Left Hancorner Of My Grow Area.i Made A Frame With Wood Then I Covered The Walls With Black Industrial Bags.dont Get Me Wrong Its Done Very Neat I Got Dat Hook Up From Mr. Grren.looks Pretty Hot ..

Are you doing anything to bring fresh air into the room? Sounds to me like you've got enough lights to veg a couple of plants, but if your not venting the air out of the room, they start to run out of CO2. That 400 watter is going to force you to vent though. And, Spliff is right. The inside of your walls should be white, and I'd question how well that plastic is going to hold up to the heat of your HPS too.
Vin

Well I Say About Every Other Day I Nly Have4 Young Femalesand One Unknown Dat Just Popped.i Check The Soil Evryday Butthey Dont Dry Up Very Fast .so I Bought A Soil Tester Witch Tells Me If The Soil Is Dry Enough Or Viceversa,even Dough Im Not Puttin All My Trust On The Readingand Yes They Been Veggin For More Than 3 Weeks Now.one Of Them Like Stoodin The Same Height Level For Days Now.dont Know Wats Up Wiyh Her

Dats The Reason Why Im Asking First...imnot Gonna Rush Into This ..i Might Just Have To Rebuild My Grow Area...i Have Pics They Just Dont Let Me Post Any Attach.why?

you need to up load pics into the 420 gallery before you can add them to your post. Can you tell us about your current ventilation set up?

I Have Apic Der So U Cam Get An Idea Of My Set Up,but Im Gonna Change Things On My Day Of On Sunday.can Anybody Help Out With Ventilation What Shoulds I Buy And Where

Right Now Things Have Changed Awhole Lot I Started A New Grow And Its Going Wonderful .i Have 17 Plants.i Havwe A 180 Cfm Squireel Fan On Top And 6 Inch Inline Fan On Bottom.

Back
Top Bottom