What did I do?

Shagy

Background:
First grow so prepare yourself for the cringyness that has been my experience so far
In soil (just regulate potting soil I had lying around)
They were under 4 then 12 cfl 23w 6500k, I then got a mars hydro 400w led grow light
There's two of them unknown strain
They're in a sketchly built 3x3x5 ft grow box with an inch around the bottom for air intake and hooked up to an exhaust fan on the top
Been vegging for like two months 18/6
Just switched to flower 12/12 two days ago
One of them is killing it which is ironically the one that has been around two weeks shorter -.-

So question time
What in the devil did I do to the poor first one? From the research I've done it looks like I've burnt the bajebers out of it. Any input from those more experienced than I?
420-magazine-mobile1271266992.jpg
420-magazine-mobile569604635.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1606965213.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1812672089.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1175291033.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1253448400.jpg
420-magazine-mobile99317476.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1613537883.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How often and how much were you watering it? Are both plants in the same soil? Were you using any nutrients? Did the potting soil have any slow release nutrients in it?

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I wait till the soil is dry then water till moist, usually a litre every three days, I used nutes on the one that looks sick, the soil has no slow release nutes. Both plants are in the same soil. Here's the kicker I used time released nutes on the sick one a while ago (2 weeks ago)

Dry by picking them up and judging weight or knuckle deep in the soil dry or just the surface dry? What kind of notes did you use and what kind of dose?

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Gets me every time, I only used like a gram that I dissolved in water then watered them with

420-magazine-mobile1688979823.jpg
420-magazine-mobile576389325.jpg

A gram per liter? Every time you water or just once?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was a bit daft and did it three times in the span of 3 days, and Not with a litre it was mixed with about a cup and a half of water

That is a very high nitrogen level if you are in flower especially since it is time released nutes. Plus and I could very much be wrong but cannabis is not a shrub hedge or tree. If you cannot get nutes specifically for growing cannabis then you should get nutes for flowering/vegetables and fruit. Tomato nutes work great

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Yes definitely not at all the right fertilizer to be using for flowering, and way too much of it by the sounds of it. That looks like a slow release granular fertilizer meant to be dug into the soil where it would last throughout the vegetative growing season.

Yeah that's an insanely high amount and concentration, plus it was meant to be slow release not a concentrate! All you can really do now is flush with RO water and hope for the best!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry I should have clarified that, I used that fertilizer during veg I have makeshift "blooming nutes". I flushed it last night and intend to flush it more, is it bad to flush it two days in a row?

Back
Top Bottom