What is the best strain out there?

the bagseed weed i have been growing latley, everyone that i have givin it to loves the shit. some of them have told me its some of the best they have had. its just a matter of preference i think.

Best???? Beyond Defining. Best Indica, best Sativa, best hybrid. In the tastebuds of the beholder. Some must try strains..Mothership, HP13#, AAA Asian Fantasy if it is to be found. So much bud is awash in Indica genetics that the wonders of Sativas are long lost to the uninformed masses. Hard to beat a no-ceiling, fruitalicious, laugh your ass off precious sativa.

danker said:
has anybody here tried to grow nl x big bud? ...i was looking at that when i get the space, along with something real dank.
ihave friend that has this and it is major resin producer & a heavy wieght & will lay you out to dry, thick stem,easy cloner,huge main cola would make you real proud but it took 500 seeds to find this one but all seeds out of nirvana were very stable

It's a tough question... I like variety. There are lots of great strains out there and too much of any gets borring.
i would have to say crystal,is a hybryd of nort hen lights and white widow,i would take you back to when you were 2 years old.
Crystal is about the only thing I have been able to get for about a month.... someone must have brought a huge load into town. At first I would have agreed that it was unbelievably great but after a month of it I am more than ready for a change. I have a couple oz's put away for the post xmas blues... by then it should be a welcome change to the AK-47 that is almost ready for harvest.
BTW... skunk varieties have always been my favorites!

Jonny

Actually my favorites are Indica;s because they help relive body pain,
Organic Romulan,Afgooey, OG Kush & Purple Granddaddy,. Due the trick.
When I was much younger I liked Sativa's because they will seperate
your mind from your head. I like were my head is now. A nice, relaxing
narcotic psycedelic will do. Thank you.

i got the pleasure to try some grand daddy purple haze cush alone it was utterly amazing but me and my bro mixed it with dogs breath then a layer of keif then a layer of hash then a layer of maui wowi then a layer of keif then the grand daddy then a layer of hash. i dont remember what happened after that ... the bowl was huuge

but to the topic, im smoking trainwreck right now! its my favorite and ive been waiting for this!!! i wish i could send yall pics but i dont got a digi, can i send text pixs to my comp or somehting? thatd be tight man im blooooooowwwwweeeeedddd

IS Afgooyi A strain that is part Maui-Wowi & Afgan#1
Acording to Ed Rosenthal, in his Book of Buds, # 1 Afgooi is
70% Maui Haze & 20% Afgan 1, Thats why it has that unmistakable
smell of Sugar Cane with a Blond Color. Generally to Sativa for me, but
delious taste. :cool:

With out a doubt "Headstash" the Father of Herijuana Grown in Humbolt I had some in 2000 and dont care what you think is the best it all has to go down a notch (way down) once you take 1-2 hits of this shit. Not for the light at heart I will say. I was smoking the best green bud you can find every day in No Cal but this shit got a hold of me and would'nt let go. The only weed that made me non functional. Could not drive could not do anything. dont know what Smoke Sessions is talking about, dont go to Fl the next time bro just go to Oaksterdam (Oakland Ca)and that is the shit in the U.S.

Man y'all got it wrong! We were growing Herijuana, in the late 70's in SE Kentucky. That stuff would make me do shit I still ain't admitting or confessing to! Damn plants would grow 8 or 9 feet tall, get 2 lbs a plant. Used to get nauseous just cuttin' 'em down and carrying them. They were so damn sticky they would stick to ya! We would roll hashballs off of our skin! No we didn't smoke 'em, we had plenty of the real thing! Some of the places I woke up... ahh nevermind!:yikes: Sure wish I had had the foresight to save some of those seeds!

A friend of mine brought me 4 seeds.She said that it was the strongest weed she ever smoked and shes smoking for many years and knows my weed(pretty strong) so,2 plants of 4 seeds survived,they look like pure indicas i hope theyre female.Ill let you guys know if something outstanding comes out,if yes,i will take clones and let the genetics survive.

Back
Top Bottom