What is this on my leaves and why? Overnight

kayciweed

Any idea?

This happened over night. Yesterday was the longest light cycle outside, meaning I moved the pot to follow the sun all day. Normally and before yesterday it would get less direct sunlight after 2pm

3 weeks old today and i have not fertilised yet. Ph is 6.5. It is not overwatered, instead it has been 6 days since a good water but still moist.

Attachments

• 20191121_073621.jpg
    20191121_073621.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 94
It might be change in temperature at night time. Try bringing inside at night.
Yes it has gotten colder overnight (but not by much) and will do that if it continues. Is there a temp minimum to watch for in celcius?

But i am not sure it is that great a change, it is still over 15 to 17 degrees i believe.

Any idea?

This happened over night. Yesterday was the longest light cycle outside, meaning I moved the pot to follow the sun all day. Normally and before yesterday it would get less direct sunlight after 2pm

3 weeks old today and i have not fertilised yet. Ph is 6.5. It is not overwatered, instead it has been 6 days since a good water but still moist.
Looks like the light burnt it to prevent that in the future give a seedling full strength light right away they grow faster and will not burn.

Looks like the light burnt it to prevent that in the future give a seedling full strength light right away they grow faster and will not burn.
Yes, you are right, I was careful with lighting as a seedling. I will put this down to what you said. I think I agree 100%. Keeping it in the same place, which will get lots of morning sun and until about 2pm.

Back
Top Bottom