What is this pest?

Tilopa

My vegging plants are infested with something and I'm not sure what it is. I think it is Thrips. The little critters look like little larvae, they are clear white and long oval shaped, very tiny, only visible with 30x mag.
Please help me identify this and what I can do about it.
pests003.jpg

pests002.jpg

pests001.jpg

they are thrips larva i have the same problem and had it before and didnt take care of it but didnt have the internet i went to the hydro shop and they said use an organic pesticide it is called organocide homedepot has it cheap grow shops double the price it has fish oil in it but it works u have to soak the plant if you can turn it up side down and spry under leaves and stem a few leaves could die off but its worth it i dont think it will make your buds smell to good if they are blooming it will take about 2 treatments but they plant really likes it and u can spray in full light hope this helps keeps other pests out also smoke free later

also if you are doing hydro or soil aluminum foil around the bottom stem so they cant come back and lay eggs untill bug season is over hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom