What is wrong

Tacolly

Leaves are going crispy
Ph is 5.8
Useing 600w cfl blue spec
In canna coco
Watering when pots start to feel light
Useing advanced nutrients coco a+b 1/4 ml of a and 1/4 ml of b in 2 litres of tap water the ppm is 200ppm that's with the nutrients in
420-magazine-mobile631853047.jpg
420-magazine-mobile158662037.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Leaves are going crispy
Ph is 5.8
Useing 600w cfl blue spec
In canna coco
Watering when pots start to feel light
Useing advanced nutrients coco a+b 1/4 ml of a and 1/4 ml of b in 2 litres of tap water the ppm is 200ppm that's with the nutrients in
420-magazine-mobile631853047.jpg
420-magazine-mobile158662037.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Some one must have advice

Two of your plants look great. There's just that one with the crispy tip. Looks like nutrient burn associated with elevated ambient temperature. I would flush the last one with water in a bucket for a few hours then set it back and leave it for 3 or 4 days. Whats the RH in the grow space? I bet you its low 40 even dry dry 30. If so place a soaking wet paper towel in a plate a leave it in the grow space.

Two of your plants look great. There's just that one with the crispy tip. Looks like nutrient burn associated with elevated ambient temperature. I would flush the last one with water in a bucket for a few hours then set it back and leave it for 3 or 4 days. Whats the RH in the grow space? I bet you its low 40 even dry dry 30. If so place a soaking wet paper towel in a plate a leave it in the grow space.
It's 56% humidity I will flush it and give it plane water tomorrow thanks

Back
Top Bottom