What is wrong?

Lisaalexstark

first was excess nitrogen, really dont wanna give anything to it until i have a correct diagnosis. see the crinkled growth? 20181118_114832.jpg 20181118_114810.jpg 20181118_165738.jpg

thanks!

growing in 40 fox farms ocean forest 30 fox farms happy frog 20 perlite 10 coco, fabric pots
1000w king plus led (not actually 1000 watts though) and a 135 HLG quantum board

16 inches from the led 26 from the qb (the lights are side by side)
now ph has been a problem for me. i have two forms of meters an analog one that measure moisture, ph and light, only reads 7.5 for about everything and my other the digital reads 7 for just about everything. i had vivosun shipped to me, it broke same day so my last reading for it was pH of runoff: 6.63 but my ppm was 2223, pH of the plant was 6.56.
i have a replacement coming tomorrow.

also have another plant facing nitrogen issues i believe.

20181118_165802.jpg

gave it a foliar feed today with 1ml of boomerang. any suggestions on how to amend this?

That last pic the soil looks really wet. The plant is too young to start developing deficiencies imho...let the plant dry out. The soil mix you have is real hot, so don't add any nutes. Get you pH in check from 6.0-6.5 because you have a mix of stuff going on in there.
Is there a reason why you are mixing FFOF and FFHF with perlite and coco? FFOF is designed to be on it's own. It has the right amount of NPK and perlite and other goodies. I suggest repotting into one or the other, FFOF or FFHF without the coco or the perlite.

the reason for the soil change was a suggestion made by other growers that said the fox farms was too hot to be on its own and i should mix it. i had asked if i should flush or repot. i ended up doing a bit of both between my plants with issues. the ppm is killer, i agree to that.

Name That Deficiency

my first thread which got me to where im at currently.

Right, well I didn't quite read everything over there but I believe this is the post from @Chris Scorpio that you are referring about.

Name That Deficiency

Although he mentions perlite I don't see anything about adding Frog or coco. I think you are best keeping the one thread going. You have some great minds in there that have guided you correctly. Listen to what they say my friend.

No i was actually referring to Virgin, I believe she said shes using basically the same mix. But yes, they both were pretty helpful.

Back
Top Bottom