What is your Favorite Crop King Seeds Strain?

420-magazine-mobile853472866.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

GREEN CRACK :thumb:

So far I have had great service with crop king have a 10 seed mix and 5 free white willows in the mail. Now lets hope I can germanate them.
happy growing

Well hello fellow growers , I have purchased over 80 different seeds from C.K.S and never had a seed yet that didn't germinate , my fav of the 8 different strains are the crown royal and the train wreck , a few of the plants were runts but that is to be expected , yield was over 296 grams per plant on both strains , growing in a tent under led lighting , and added co2 , purchased some seeds (Columbian gold ) from a bank in Holland and just put to veg , wow man what a mistake, 2 of the 5 seeds would not germinate and the other 3 are runts , do yourself a favor just get your seeds from c.k.s. and save the head aches , and no I don't work for them but I cant lie about the success I have had with their product . I really enjoyed the flavor of the 2 strains , smoke was smooth , some what sweet and I really enjoyed the couch lock on these strains.

I have only grown haze extreme. I killed my white widow seedlings we won’t get into it.

I can say is the seeds I got all sprouted. They all looked like siblings ie had similar growth patterns leaf types and bud structure.

It’s a tall stretchy sativa high in thc. Most people I let try it get obliterated off one toke. Rofl.

I only tried it hydroponically. With advanced 3 part. I don’t think I’ll ever do hydro again if I ever grow again. Lots of work...

High All,

We would like to hear from those who have tried growing our strains. :)

What is your favorite Crop King Seeds' strain and why?

High All,

We would like to hear from those who have tried growing our strains. :)

What is your favorite Crop King Seeds' strain and why?
So far I’ve done black indica,crown royal,original skunk,all turned out good but I must say that my fav is the black indica two out of five seeds turned out amazing!!! Just popped some blueberry will keep you posted

Back
Top Bottom