2017 News Strains Crop King Seeds Grow Journal Contest

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
High All,

If you have ordered our 2017 four new strains (Cali OG Haze, Durban Poison, Sour Jack and White Widow Autoflower) from us and have been growing these strains then this is your chance to WIN 20 SEEDS OF YOUR CHOICE. You can either choose 2 strains of 10 each or 20 seeds of 1 strain. You choose your favorite strain.

What to do?

1. Share the link of your grow journal here and we will choose 1 grand winner.

2. Your grow journal should have "CROP KING SEEDS" in the title featuring our newest strains . (eg. Crop King Seeds White Widow Autoflower Grow Journal)

3. Include your 6 digit order number to validate that it is our seeds.

The winners will be announced before this year ends so you still have time to document and start your grow journal here in 420mag.

If you haven't got your seeds from Crop King yet. Then get a 10% discount when you order. This offer is exclusive to 420mag members only. See below for the coupon code.

Let us know if you have questions. Good luck!

High All,

If you have ordered our 2017 four new strains (Cali OG Haze, Durban Poison, Sour Jack and White Widow Autoflower) from us and have been growing these strains then this is your chance to WIN 20 SEEDS OF YOUR CHOICE. You can either choose 2 strains of 10 each or 20 seeds of 1 strain. You choose your favorite strain.

What to do?

1. Share the link of your grow journal here and we will choose 1 grand winner.

2. Your grow journal should have "CROP KING SEEDS" in the title featuring our newest strains . (eg. Crop King Seeds White Widow Autoflower Grow Journal)

3. Include your 6 digit order number to validate that it is our seeds.

The winners will be announced before this year ends so you still have time to document and start your grow journal here in 420mag.

If you haven't got your seeds from Crop King yet. Then get a 10% discount when you order. This offer is exclusive to 420mag members only. See below for the coupon code.

Let us know if you have questions. Good luck!
Too late for this? I'd definitely want to get in on this.

New to forum,first time posting, first time ever ordering cant wait to pop these babies. I ordered DPF SJF WCF DAF GCF might as well join the contest lol good luck to everone! Thanks crop king! #632924-CKS

I recently purchased from Crop King Seeds for the first time & I have to give them a A+ rating for their speedy delivery & germination rate. I received my order in my mailbox exactly one week from the day that I placed it. And I only paid the $10 standard shipping to the U. S. Also every seed has popped for me within 1-2 days of germinating.
Order #632003-CKS

Crop King Seeds Sour Jack Grow

I purchased 5 OG Kush x Haze from a local store who carried Crop King Seeds. Got 12 oz of nice dry bud out of it. :) No order # but I have pictures of the pack with the Crop King Seal on it.
Crop King Seeds, OG Kush x Haze, Start to finish in 1 page.

20170329_091427.jpg

I recently purchased from Crop King Seeds for the first time & I have to give them a A+ rating for their speedy delivery & germination rate. I received my order in my mailbox exactly one week from the day that I placed it. And I only paid the $10 standard shipping to the U. S. Also every seed has popped for me within 1-2 days of germinating.
Order #632003-CKS

I haven't been able to upload photos on here as of late for some reason but I have also been documenting my sour jack journal on my grow diaries page if anyone wants to check it out over there.I hope that I am still eligible to win the contest.
GrowDiaries - Pls Don't Jack My Sour Jack . Week 5

Boy, I wish I had seen this earlier! I just purchased Candy Cane and Afghani from you based on the wonderful reports here. I'll try and place another order in a few weeks. :b

Back
Top Bottom